Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    For the second time, Orlong brought them up, not me. I asked him to clarify what he meant by his statement, and then you immediately demanded statistics, which I provided. You then dismissed 10% as not relevant, when I was just bringing it up to show that gangs aren't solely a phenomenon amongst what was almost certainly Orlong using a euphemism for nonwhite people. I'm not sure why you're trying so hard to completely to distort a series of posts that anyone can go look at and immediately see you're lying through your teeth, but OK.
    The only thing distorted here is your view of reality and your view of anything I've said thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Then you decided to accuse me of being paid to shitpost. I of course didn't bother to ask who employs you, but they're obviously getting their money's worth.
    Nah, I don't think you're actually a paid shit poster as most of those come with qualitative information. I think you're just a dumb progressive with too much time on their hands.

Meanwhile in Norway. :^)
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=85a_1419975574

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeno View Post
    You just said people join gangs because of racism and now you say you judge by character?
    Yes. Im not a gang member. You show me even one US street gang (not motorcycle gang) that is comprised of more than one race and Ill concede that gangs dont always form because of racism and ethnic hatred. Watch any prison documentary and youll also see that prisoners segregate themselves by race and each control a certain part of the "yard" cafeteria and parts of the prison. When someone enters their "turf" fights break out and people get shanked

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    This is why after your debt to society has been paid you're still labeled a felon and your rights aren't instantly and fully resorted.
    Yeah because rehab works so well . 90% of people who go to rehab facilities for things such as weight loss, drug and alcohol addiction, gambling addiction etc... all resort to their old habits. People are who they are and will not permanently change
    Last edited by Orlong; 2015-02-14 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Yes. Im not a gang member. You show me even one US street gang (not motorcycle gang) that is comprised of more than one race and Ill concede that gangs dont always for because of racism and ethnic hatred. Watch any prison documentary and youll also see that prisoners segregate themselves by race and each control a certain part of the "yard" cafeteria and parts of the prison. When someone enters their "turf" fights break out and people get shanked
    Making general assumptions and conclusions about gangs is judging them. On any merit. Even asking me to prove you wrong for some arbitrary red herring won't change the fact that you're a hypocrite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    I'm done here, why did I actually bother to give a serious reply on page 1 I guess this is a perfect example of why discussions on the internet are so fucking pointless
    Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    Overthrowing governments is far different than trying to influence a population

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeno View Post
    Making general assumptions and conclusions about gangs is judging them. On any merit. Even asking me to prove you wrong for some arbitrary red herring won't change the fact that you're a hypocrite.
    I can judge gangs because there is no such thing as a "good" gang. They are ALL comprised of criminals

Deleted
    Yeah because rehab works so well . 90% of people who go to rehab facilities for things such as weight loss, drug and alcohol addiction, gambling addiction etc... all resort to their old habits. People are who they are and will not permanently change
    I dont think crime is addictive if its not rewarding.

Which is the common denominator of your flawed analogys.

I can judge gangs because there is no such thing as a "good" gang. They are ALL comprised of criminals
    Well this shows how much you can hold a conversation. You know, you sure like to switch goalposts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    I'm done here, why did I actually bother to give a serious reply on page 1 I guess this is a perfect example of why discussions on the internet are so fucking pointless
    Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    Overthrowing governments is far different than trying to influence a population

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Am I really to believe that - all other things being equal - blacks just love committing crime more than other people?
    Poor uneducated people commit more crime.

Reenforced by low social mobility, segregation, expensive higher education and having a very minimal social security system in place doesnt help either.

Easy access to high quality and cheap firearms is a massive multiplyer for the fallout of all this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grummgug View Post
    A prison where there are no bars, the inmates have sharp objects, etc., can only exist in special situations where you have a highly educated population that isn't radicalized at all. Maybe Norway is that that point, but I don't think it should be applied everywhere. Some people are just violent.
    Norway, Sweden and some other countries could have such prisons in the pasts. It's turning sour fast over there also. Now add to that that there's a whole bunch of issues involved in this. For example there've been quite a few female prison guards who got pregnant by inmates after lenghty affairs.

An exempt from Sweden where prisons seem to run on a quite similar basis.
    “I hope that we’ll have a wonderful relationship,” the woman, who is nine-months pregnant, told the Aftonbladet newspaper.

The father of the soon-to-be-born child is a 38-year-old man who was first convicted in 2001 for repeatedly raping a female friend of his girlfriend. One of the attacks was so violent that he was also charged with attempted murder. He was sentenced to eight years in prison.

The Lightbringer Conspicuous Cultist's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. Im not a gang member. You show me even one US street gang (not motorcycle gang) that is comprised of more than one race and Ill concede that gangs dont always form because of racism
    The mara-18 are a multiracial gang.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/18th_Street_gang

But there is definitely a lot of gangs that are only single race and they typically consist of Mexicans or Blacks, who coincidentally are usually the impoverished of America.