Deleted

possible big time catfish?

I thought I would ask the great minds this forum surely has to offer.

Now this is a kind of long story, dating back to 2007, so I will make it short.

Back in 2007 YouTube ''trolling'' was kind of popular. YouTube more or less was something like social media, but with video's. You had this whole personal profile with background picture(some would post their own picture) and video's you were watching/liking.

Now in those days I came across this girl. An Israeli mind you. I was trolling the crap out of her nation and sometimes jabbing some real anti-semitic jokes(bare with me here) but I meant no harm.

I made some pretty sexist comments to her, and somehow we ended up talking on msn. And man...from there on end my life changed forever.

I started talking to her, alot, like those times you used to go on msn for 8 straight hours. And eventually...I fell inlove with her. Like big time. We decided to be '' in a relationship'' in summer. And she would come and visit me the next summer(meaning one year)

but she never came. After my love for her started, we ended up fighting a lot, she sent me my birthday present and I wanted to do her the same but she egged me, really made it clear she didn't want ANYTHING. But guess what? Eventually she did, called me cheap. Like work with me here, I was like a kid basically. How the hell am I supposed to understand that? Or it could be a mind fuck on purpose.

After I realised, this isn't going to go anywhere, I deleted her. Cut off contact. Like 6/7 months later she emailed me wanting contact. I said ''what do you want'' she asked me to come on msn. Never went...

From there on it was dead.

but guess what? In the summer of 2014 after so many years since 2007/2008 we talked again. This time on app. I had mixed emotions, anger but I am still not ever her. Not even now after all those years. So we fought again, and ended up contact.

She did told me she had 29,000 euro's in bank through 'work'. She did ask me for a plane ticket, I sent her 150 euro's. But she never came.

Now the big question is...did she catfish those 29,000 euro's? Or did she really work in a bar 6 days a week as she said.

This world is really messed up. She came off depressed when I talked with her, said ''sometimes I wish it would end''.

She tore my soul. What she did equals murder. I had a solid 2/3 years of a downwards spiral. (Hard to pour a little bit of my feelings here, but what the hey)

so, what do you guys think?

A question is about money and wasted time or about true feelings through the network?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mythelash View Post
    A question is about money and wasted time or about true feelings through the network?
    I know she has feelings for me. But her culture, background is totally different. Her parents for example would never accept.

But sometimes I question if she fell for me accidentally.

Do you think she worked for her money, or scammed others? Like my 150.

Looks like a scam, but who knows... Do you mind create a fake account and try to pick up her? It could be really funny! Nothing to loose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Parhamz View Post
    I know she has feelings for me.
    Really, and how do you know that for sure. I'm interested. I mean, she just scammed you out of 150 Euros...

Deleted
    She offered me my money back.

For my birthday she sent me a picture of when she was a kid with her family.

I don't know...hard to ignore my feelings.

So she scammed others and made good bank?