View Poll Results: How much data are you allowed to use?

Voters
162. This poll is closed
  • 2 or fewer gigs

59 36.42%
  • 3-5 gigs

27 16.67%
  • 6-10 gigs

15 9.26%
  • 10+/Unlimited

52 32.10%
  • Other

9 5.56%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I have 2 gigs shared between me and my gf. We used to have more, but I noticed she never used any and I never push it over 1.5 so I lowered it to save money.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's 1 GB might even be 500 MB I'm not sure.

50 a month unlimited everything.

I'm on a phone plan with my 3 siblings, because we're all cheap and none of us are data hogs. We share 3 gigs a month, but collectively I don't we've ever even used 2.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cedande View Post
    I guess I should have made another option before putting unlimited. My average monthly usage is between 50 - 60 gigs but I didn't know if anyone else would be that close.
    Holy shit, what are you doing with all that data? Does your cell phone contain the entire internet? I mean, I'm sure you're tethering and streaming, but damn.

I gave up unlimited and the guy "hooked" me up with 6 gigs at the same price of what I was already paying. Which at the moment is cheaper than what people pay for 2 gigs. I figured it was the best type to upgrade my phone with such a great deal. Unfortunately I still go over, although rarely, depending on how my work days go. Stupid Crunchyroll/Twitch apps.

I get 3 gigs a month, but since my phone is set to access the wifi at home, work, and school I will never need the data portion of my provider.
    *broken sig link*

10+ Year Old Account
    Think 2gb a month? Not sure, as I've never hit it. On wi-fi for most of my day
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    1 GB that I pay for and 2GB bonus data that I'm sure will expire soon. I don't use more than 3GB a month and I have my father and two of my siblings on my plan (the data is shared). Verizon is quite a ripoff but apparently they're doubling data for free I hear to keep up competition with Sprint and T-Mobile. Also, the data is not contracted, I am able to increase or decrease it monthly if I decide to.

10+ Year Old Account
    500MB a month. However, I have a 500GB plan for my internet at home so I don't usually use any of that data anyway.

I pay like $100 a month for 2 gigs and unlimited talk. Gogo canada.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unlimited 4G data + some free call minutes and sms, no throttling, 19,80€/month.

Deleted
    i think it's 4gb, not entirely sure though. It's more than I could ever use in 1 month though

My husband and I have a 3 gig data plan because we never use it. Almost everywhere where we live has free wifi. Then again, we live in base housing... about half a mile from one of the bases. And the several motels have free wifi which a rather large range. So much so they criss cross. I only turn it on when I want to send a picture.

I hate both ATT and Verizon. But the latter is proving to be less shady then ATT. At least while my husband is currently deployed... our shared plan allows me to text overseas. His cost money, but if I need to tell him something ASAP. I can :P Last year, when he went to Bahrain... we didn't text at all. NADA. And ATT charged us for roaming data on both our damn phones! And we weren't even using it. He had it in airplane mode. The moment the contract was up. I was done. Verizon's only a few shades lighter, but I'll wait it out.
    Last edited by Felicia; 2015-02-13 at 08:25 AM.

Deleted
    Unlimited as is customary in these parts of the world.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    4gb. +t mobile's rollover, which is will probably be awesome if it ever kicks in. Only once have I ever used more than 4gb and that was using my phone as my primary internet for 2-3 weeks. After I use it all it downgrades to 3g, which is fine - enough for maps, email, etc still, just not really browsing or streaming.

15+ Year Old Account
    500Mb, but I think I use maybe 10% of that as I pretty much always have access to Wi-Fi - unless I'm taking a public transportation, but then I just read something (uses few kbs at most) or listen to music.
    Quote Originally Posted by sarethen View Post
    I always get nostalgic feels from listening to the elywnn music. I could hear the crickets and the moon was out, just running through elwynn down to goldshire. So beautiful. I was checking out the tavern, loved the music. Then a night elf asked me to suck his cock for 15s.

10+ Year Old Account
    UNLIMITED.....data

300mb, never had a problem with it. Just don't watch videos/streams without wi-fi.

Deleted
    In Finland we don't normally have some pesky data caps in our contracts, so unlimited.

10+ Year Old Account
    1 gb for 26 USD per month.