Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    You guys realize, once this makes it into the pedo-furry circles this will be traced back to here, right?
    I will immediately implicate Wells in it. He's my enabler.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Its a shame those are only for children. I'd be interested in seeing more novelty stuff like that translate to adulthood.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I will immediately implicate Wells in it. He's my enabler.
    He hasn't been posting much lately

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    He hasn't been posting much lately
    Good, good, that means he wont be able to defend himself...

All according to plan...
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Not sure what to make of that, somehow it seems to me inherenlty sexist to some degree as well, because they could have just given them pants and a sweater to wear. Wouldn't make them less girls either. Meh what ever, I think the clothes (like most kids clothes) look like piss poor quality tbh, no kid really cares at that age though.. there could be skulls on that shit and it probably would't effect the kid.
    I guess you have never been around when young kids are getting dressed
    There is a very high propability that her girls *want* to wear dresses at the moment and she wants to address this wish while also opening up a greater colour/motive pallette. I know that I had a phase as a little girl when I adored dresses and everytime I could wear them I felt special (mom wasn't a "dress" woman and I was playing in pants most of the time). However, when I was young pink dresses were rare... most of my dresses were blue, green, orange or violet with ornaments/patterns/cute add-ons. So despite my mom being totally able to make me clothes on hre own, she still didn't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by Lylandra View Post
    I guess you have never been around when young kids are getting dressed
    There is a very high propability that her girls *want* to wear dresses at the moment and she wants to address this wish while also opening up a greater colour/motive pallette. I know that I had a phase as a little girl when I adored dresses and everytime I could wear them I felt special (mom wasn't a "dress" woman and I was playing in pants most of the time). However, when I was young pink dresses were rare... most of my dresses were blue, green, orange or violet with ornaments/patterns/cute add-ons. So despite my mom being totally able to make me clothes on hre own, she still didn't have to.
    All lies! You were brainwashed into thinking you want one!