Cool 667/662 (MW/BrM) LF Heroic and Mythic Guild

The guild that I have called home as decided to call it quits after a failed attempt to merge two guilds together. I have been with them since ToT of MoP. I switched from my Ele Shaman to help with the core healing team that we had because we lost our MW. I just started to gear about 4 weeks ago.

I am a simple person wanting to have fun with the game and I love the people that I am with but I want to go for something more.

Currently my experience is 1/7M HM (the group left after weeks of no progression) and 4/10H BRF.

I can do either spec honestly and I have no preference on horde/alliance or server.

I have been playing since TotC in Wotlk and those were the good ole days where I had no idea what hit was. I have grown a lot in this game and now I spend a lot of time looking up the specs I like to play and try to make the most out of it. I have watched all the fights from HM and BRF and I know all the basic mechanics.

Things about me:

I like nutella a lot
    I am addicted to the internet
    I try way to hard sometimes
    I work really hard
    I like to play volleyball

I can raid anywhere from 8-1 Central Standard Time Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday. Thursday is my Volleyball matches!

Please leave a message if I peak your interest. Thank You.

Seriously, scoop this guy up. I was the guild leader of the guild that just collapsed, and he will be an asset to any team that's lucky enough to have him.
    CPU: Intel i7 3770K Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V PRO GPU: 2X Asus GTX 770 OC SLI Heatsink: Hyper 212 EVO RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB 1600mhz SSD: 120Gb Samsung 840 EVO HDD: WD 2tb Caviar Black PSU: Corsair HX850 Case: CM HAF 932 Advanced

Our times are alittle off but I thought I'd try.

<Cake Plantation>
    4/7M, 7/10H
    Sargeras-Alliance
    Fri/Sat 8-midnight EST

Breathe#1185

Hello there!

<PVP GUILD> is currently looking for players to join our raid team moving towards Mythic BRF. We nearly full cleared Normal BRF (8/10) on the first week of release, and began work on Heroic (1/10). We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild, by that I mean we seek to make progress in the current raid content, but while also trying to have a good time. We are a balance of both worlds, and like to think we create a unique raid environment. We're currently looking to recruit any and all raiders. The guild itself is a long standing group that has attained top realm rankings every expansion, and is looking for more players to join us on our journey.

Raid days / times

Tuesday: 7-10pm server (9p-12am CST pr 10pm-1am EST)
    Thursday: 7-10pm server (9p-12am CST pr 10pm-1am EST)
    Sunday: 7-10pm server (9p-12am CST pr 10pm-1am EST)

This is a very unique guild, as we do provide all the needs of the raiders, such as guild repairs, enchants, gems, flasks, potions, and food. We also have dedicated officers who are willing to help players reach their fullest potentials. We do make progression content pushes, but we do have fun as we are a mature raiding guild, and we have our jokes during and outside of raid.

As fun as we try to be, we don't falter to the progression aspect either, we know it's not fun working all day and having someone tell you what to do or where to stand. We simply ask our players to accept constructive criticism and give it their best to push forward as a team.

If you think this guild may be something you want to try, add me and we can discuss any details or I can answer any questions you may have.

Add Otheris#1153
    or
    Add Mightygaston#1555

<Divine Council>
    MTW 7:30-11PM (PST)
    HM: 5/7M
    BRF: 9/10H

Battletag: itakou#1161

Eclipsed has no desire to be world first or server first, second or third... That stuff doesn't matter as long as we get it done. We want a solid, stable and reliable team that makes the most of it's time.

Eclipsed is currently 6/10h and has an A - Team B - Team raid structure.The Mythic roster runs Tues/Wed/Sun 7-10 PM PST, reserves roster runs Heroics with the Mythic roster on Wed 7-10 PM PST, with a Mon 7-10 PM PST Mythic Highmaul group if there is interest.

Those who wish to be more casual/less progression based raiding can remain on the Reserves Team if they wish.

Mythic Team Recruitment wants (not needs, only looking for a couple people):
    DK: Frost or Unholy
    Druid: Feral or Resto
    Rogue: Any Spec
    Mage: Any Spec
    Monk: MW or WW
    Shaman: Resto

Reserve Recruitment:
    Pretty much anything

Raid Days:
    Tues: BRF Mythic - Mythic Team
    Wed: BRF Heroic - Both Teams
    Sun: BRF Mythic - Mythic Team
    Mon: HM Mythic - Both Teams

More detailed information can be found on our website, eclipsedguild.net
    or message Bene#1343 in game

Hiya! Just a brief summary about us.

Relentless is a guild created from a group of friends met on Firetree in the days of old. Our goal is to clear current tier raids in a reasonable time frame and work our way through Mythic when the time comes. As a guild we find it’s important to have fun while raiding, there is a lot of banter while we play and we try make sure everyone joins in on the fun. While we do not expect people to be perfect, we do expect people to learn from their mistakes to keep progressing through content.

We're Currently 5/7 Heroic Highmaul and 4/10 N BRF.

Our current raid times are Sat and Sun 5-8 Server Time. If you’re interested, please drop me a message!

<Street Corner Horde>
    Our guild has been around for a little over 8 years now with the same Guild Leader and the same policies.
    Faction/Server: Horde/Bleeding Hollow
    Timezone: EST
    Raid Format: 20 Mythic
    Raid Dates: Tuesday, Wednesday, Monday
    Raid Times: 8:30PM - 12:00AM EST
    Loot: Loot Council / Suicide Kings

Progression
    HIGHMAUL
    7/7 Normal
    7/7 Heroic
    5/7 Mythic

BLACKROCK FOUNDRY
    10/10 Normal
    8/10 Heroic

Guild Tracker
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...t+Corner+Horde

Warcraft Logs
    http://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/6818

At this time we are only recruiting 665+ ilvl, with a minimum of 5/10 Heroic.

RECRUITMENT:

We encourage you to contact us if you believe are qualified, even if your class is not listed.

--TANKS--
    *Looking for a Main Tank*
    -Bewmaster Monk
    -Protection Warrior

---HEALS---
    -Restoration Druid
    -Holy Paladin

---DPS---
    -Windwalker Monk
    -Feral Druid
    -Enhancement Shaman
    -Warlock

Contacts
    Draxtor#1953 -- Draxtor Raid Lead
    Night#1617 --- Nightskater Melee DPS Coordinator
    Gambler#1838 --- Dagambler Ranged DPS Coordinator/ Co-Raid Lead
    Aindriu#1710 --- Sevenchakras Healing Coordinator

Why Choose HardcoreCasuals?

8/10 Heroic BRF lead starting up a new up coming Hardcore Progression guild. We're looking for like minded individuals that want to give progression it's all. Yes, we're getting a late start this expansion, but we want to build towards the future and become a top 100 US guild. If this sounds like something your interested in being a part of continue reading. If not, push the back button.

Located on Illidan-US Horde

Who we are looking for:

We're looking for the players who strive to be the best at their role. Min/Max and sim to squeeze every last ounce out of their character. We're not looking for elitist, but GREAT players. Mature and able to take any criticism tossed their way. Players always looking to better themselves and the guild. We're in it for the long haul, so you should be too.

Raid Times:

Monday (Progression) - 7:00 PM to 11:30 PM Eastern Standard Time
    Tuesday (Progression/Farm) - 7:00 PM to 11:30 PM Eastern Standard Time
    Wednesday (Progression/Farm) - 7:00 PM to 11:30 PM Eastern Standard Time
    Thursday (Progression) - 7:00 PM to 11:30 PM Eastern Standard Time
    Friday (Progression) - 7:00 PM to 11:30 PM Eastern Standard Time

Once we enter our "farm" period waiting for the next Tier to be released, raid nights will be cut down to 1-2 nights a week.

Progression mindset:

Progression - 5 days a week from 7:00 PM -- 11:30PM EST. Farm content 1-2 days a week.
    Loot Council system designed to fuel progression.
    Mythic Progression is 5 days a week so near perfect attendance is required.
    Min/Max everything character related.
    Positive, non-elitist, attitude towards hardcore raiding.
    Able to receive criticism.
    Responsibility of your mistakes.
    Ability to play multiple classes/specs at a high-end level.

How to become a founding member of HardcoreCasuals:

Combat Logs are required. If you don't not have any, upload some from a quick LFR.
    Read the above information fully.
    Register to our website w w w . hardcorecasuals.wowlaunch . c o m
    Fill out an application or contact Sylian#1841 (GM) or alerado#1784 (Officer) for any questions.

<Insomnia> 6/7M Highmaul, 9/10H Blackrock Foundry

Insomnia is a late night guild located on Kil'jaeden which is a high-population PvP server. Insomnia was a guild created for the sole purpose of providing those who can't make a mainstream raiding schedule with a high level heroic environment. While we've changed and grown since our creation our purpose has not. We pride ourselves on not only being able to survive our irregular raiding schedule but thriving in it. While Insomnia began from a merging of two late night 10M guilds, we've since grown to hold a roster of many high-level players all of whom share a similar ambition, and work towards a common goal. Our guild's mindset is to never settle for second best, we're always looking for ways to improve ourselves both individually, and as a whole.

Raid Times :

We raid Mon - Thurs 11pm-3am PST [2am-6am est] during progression, which go down drastically during farm.

What you can expect from <Insomnia> :

> Guild leadership focused on progression
    > Reliable and skilled players
    > An friendly, easy going atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds
    > Guild repairs and feasts provided during raids
    > Fair loot council fueled for progression

What we expect from you :

> Raid awareness
    > Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class.
    > Consistency [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
    > Desire to progress and push yourself every night

For more information contact Kisshot, or any of the officers in-game or at our website!

Btag : Kisshot#1230

10+ Year Old Account
    Ouroboros

Guild
    We are a Mythic raiding guild located on Mal'Ganis.
    Currently looking to fill roles for our roster with skilled raiders who come prepared and perform up to par with where their class should be.
    We are a friendly guild that loves the game but during raid time we do not hesitate to remove/replace a player who is under performing in order to complete a boss or task. We do not stress about loot and we fully expect all research on class, boss strat, and other raid relevant activities to be completed before a raid night.

Raid Info
    Days: T/W/Th
    Times: 7:30-10:30 CST
    Progression: 9/10H BRF
    7/7H, 3/7M HM
    Loot: Loot council

Recruiting Needs:

Please apply at our guild site!

Death Knight Medium
    Druid High (Boom, Resto)
    Hunter Medium
    Mage Medium
    Monk High (WW, MW)
    Paladin Medium (Ret)
    Priest Low
    Rogue Medium
    Shaman Low
    Warlock Medium
    Warrior Medium

Even if your class is not listed as High need, do not hesitate to submit an application if you feel drawn to the guild. All outstanding applications are considered.

Contact
    Please direct your in game questions to Rigamortisz, Ninjawhite, and Swished.