Anybody know what's up with this game? I recently found out about it just a couple days ago and I seen the trailer for it and I immediately fell in love with it. I'm a huge fan of the Dynasty Warriors games, been with them since DW 2 was still just a demo yet, and the Dragon Quest games always interested me but I never got into them mainly because of the turn based gameplay, just not a huge fan of that type of RPG gameplay. This game seems to combine the two while not making it totally like a DW game. Anyway After seeing the trailer I immediately started looking around for a US release date and couldn't find ANYTHING except the creator saying that he's "considering" releasing it in several countries or something. So far it's only going to be released in Japan sometime late this month (Feb. 26 I think it was). There's nothing even saying if it's confirmed that it will even come to the US. So I was just wondering if anybody knew anything about this game. I got a reply on Youtube fro ma guy saying that his local store said it was going to be released in the US but I'm not too sure if I can take that as a credible source.

TLDR: Anyone know if this game is going to be released in the US?