Deleted

Fury dmg too low for my gear?!

Hello,

I would really appreciate if someone of you warrior experts can take a look at my fury performance as I'm not really happy about it. For most of the time during wod I played arms warrior (always for cleave and since it got buffed also on single target fights). I really like to play fury and I did it during mop as well so I always thought I'm kind of familiar with the rotation but I'm easily outdamaged by the majority of other players. And I even top the 30k ST dps with arms which makes me even more frustrated about the fury dmg.

Here is the link to the log of our first Gruul heroic kill: (Sorry for the quote but links didn't work for me)
    warcraftlogs.com/reports/zpjRdFWrfxDqNkQV#type=summary&fight=10&translate=true
    Armory:
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Zaelra/advanced
    Can you give me any advice what I can improve? Is my gear/talent setup not really that optimal?

Thank you for your help!

Deleted
    You have no enchant on one of your rings. 18% crit unbuffed is a bit low in my own opinion (although you had a Enrage uptime of 91%, so that's really good)
    And for talents you should be running Bloodbath instead of Avatar (due to your 5 minute killtimer, Avatar will pull ahead when your killtimer is more around 3:30 or something like that). AM works just aswell as Ravager, pretty much a personal preference.
    Also you used your last Scabbard before Execute phase, I belive (not 100% sure cause I don't have one myself) you should save it for the Execute phase together with the second pot.
    Last edited by mmocd29244cd74; 2015-02-13 at 09:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thread locked. Please use log analysis portion that is stickied.