Mythic Iron maiden seem easy /s

Last edited by Azshira; 2015-02-14 at 11:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    EZ

Deleted
    boss was killed in a day of progress. boss is a joke compared to other non endbosses

boss is the same difficulty as H 25 Baleroc or 25 H duru in terms of time spent before WF

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by They no View Post
    boss was killed in a day of progress. boss is a joke compared to other non endbosses

boss is the same difficulty as H 25 Baleroc or 25 H duru in terms of time spent before WF
    Because hardcore guilds clearing the boss day 1= easy boss amirite?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sahlamuhla View Post
    Because hardcore guilds clearing the boss day 1= easy boss amirite?
    world first guilds killing it in 1 day is equivalent to an average mythic clearing guild to 3-4ish raid nights as the most with proper kill videos out by then. nothing special compared to other non end bosses. expected a lot more from this fight being one of the last ones killed.

Honestly, it's kinda silly to look at a screenshot of a wipe and decide the boss is hard. Remember that screenshot of Imperator Mythic where the whole room was void zones too? Turns out, if you meet the dps check and keep everyone alive, you don't see anything even comparable to that level of shit on the floor. It's probably the same here, just half a raid dragging the boss as long as they could, not something you ever have to deal with on a kill attempt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CptAwesome View Post
    Honestly, it's kinda silly to look at a screenshot of a wipe and decide the boss is hard. Remember that screenshot of Imperator Mythic where the whole room was void zones too? Turns out, if you meet the dps check and keep everyone alive, you don't see anything even comparable to that level of shit on the floor. It's probably the same here, just half a raid dragging the boss as long as they could, not something you ever have to deal with on a kill attempt.
    wasnt looking at the SS, was looking at the time it took to kill.

Bliz clearly balanced BrF Mythic around being clearable in BrF Heroic gear, so it's actually unsurprising. The guilds that downed Iron Maidens M were in all 690 Mythic Highmaul gear. They were overgeared for the content considering that's 10 ILs higher than the BrF Heroic.
    Last edited by Lord Havik; 2015-02-14 at 12:39 AM.
    ~RAWR!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Havik View Post
    The guilds that downed Iron Maidens M were in all 690 Mythic Highmaul gear. They were overgeared for the content considering that's 10 ILs higher than the BrF Heroic.

Bliz clearly balanced BrF Mythic around being clearable in BrF Heroic gear, it's actually unsurprising.
    no they were 686ish average ilvl which is where every guild will be after clearing 8/10 mythic bosses with some of them multiple times depending on how much progress they get in a reset.

either way most guilds who only killed the first couple bosses are already in the 682ish+ range. by the time most progress to maidens they will have more gear than midwinter did.
    Last edited by mmoc49e7d4a634; 2015-02-14 at 12:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Havik View Post
    Bliz clearly balanced BrF Mythic around being clearable in BrF Heroic gear, so it's actually unsurprising. The guilds that downed Iron Maidens M were in all 690 Mythic Highmaul gear. They were overgeared for the content considering that's 10 ILs higher than the BrF Heroic.
    This is only partially correct. The beginning bosses of BRF (Gruul, Hans&Franz, Beastlord) are geared for 680 ilvl. As you progress deeper into the dungeon, the bosses are harder and tunned for a higher ilvl, because Blizzard expects people to have acquired of few pieces of gear.

In other words, Gruul isn't tunned to be killed at the same ilvl as Blackhand (who is more than likely tunned at 695)

Seems easy.

80 players out of 10,000,000 have killed it.

-.-

Quote Originally Posted by Xavv View Post
    Seems easy.

80 players out of 10,000,000 have killed it.

-.-
    did you kill it?
    This is my signature. It states my prediction of the next expansion. Not only is it correct in my eyes, but should also be in yours too.
    Anyone who doesn't agree with me is an idiot, a bad, and a pleb.

- A Quote from every narcissistic, defiant, self-absorbed theorist on these forums. True story.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHolyOne View Post
    did you kill it?
    the thickness is strong with this one

Quote Originally Posted by Rawrzillasor View Post
    the thickness is strong with this one
    im just wondering
    This is my signature. It states my prediction of the next expansion. Not only is it correct in my eyes, but should also be in yours too.
    Anyone who doesn't agree with me is an idiot, a bad, and a pleb.

- A Quote from every narcissistic, defiant, self-absorbed theorist on these forums. True story.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHolyOne View Post
    im just wondering
    Stop wondering, you're definitely thick!

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes people do not see sarcasm. Sometimes, people do and they will troll. The thread has been going downhill very quickly, so I'm looking it. On a personal note: the fight does, however, look insane.