Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Gianavel View Post
    Whew. I saw that it stopped happening and I thought I was going nuts.
    Definitely! Glad I wasn't the only one, heh. Thought it was my computer or something.

Some latest posts on threads along with quotes are still wonky too.

We'll see if we can fix a few things that broke, you guys might have to fix up your signature if you posted in the last 10 minutes tho. Let's hope there won't be too much damage control!

I already kind of miss it to be perfectly honest, I really enjoyed it, that's how odd I am...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    See? You mean C, right?
    Yeah it's funny. Screenshot here.
    Exacly the same thing is with me.What the hell going on here firs we get some china things in forums now this

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, I can stop freaking out now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aaaand it's back
    edit: Nevermind

I thought there was somethign wrong with my bowser originally.

10+ Year Old Account
    cuddlefluff testaromicccccc

QQ i missed it

Deleted
    All the image-heavy threads (like Funny pictures etc.) absolutely got obliterated

A few things might be cached but overall everything is back in order, I'll have someone investigate the few broken sigs/quotes that happened in the mean time.

Sorry about that

All sigs are fixed, will look into fixing posts now.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think everything is fixed except for the few posts that people made in that ~2-3 minute period.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Everything should be fixed, unless you literally posted on that bad timeframe of 1 minute where I flipped the wrong switch. Let's never forget that sometimes I do stupid shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Everything should be fixed, unless you literally posted on that bad timeframe of 1 minute where I flipped the wrong switch. Let's never forget that sometimes I do stupid shit.
    I'm curious: Why does MMO-Champion have a option to replace all instances of the letter "c" with a "*". Or was that actually a mature content filter that went wrong?

Deleted
    I thought the letter C had become terribly offensive all of a sudden.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    I'm curious: Why does MMO-Champion have a option to replace all instances of the letter "c" with a "*". Or was that actually a mature content filter that went wrong?
    I promised not to tell, if I speak bad things will happen.

Nah was just a censorship option that went wrong when I pasted the wrong thing in it and hit save without thinking because it was 5AM.

15+ Year Old Account

Nah was just a censorship option that went wrong when I pasted the wrong thing in it and hit save without thinking because it was 5AM.
    *poke* read the thread about mobile phones and video content not showing up in threads but just the MMO front page <3
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

15+ Year Old Account

We censor words? Like what words do we censor?

In before we censor, or...*ensor censor.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

15+ Year Old Account
    He wrote options but yes words are cencored in special occacions for example new accounts cant write an url.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.