[Subtlety] Which weapon enchant is right?

Hi guys,

so I duested off my Rogue and I'm pretty much back in love with the class.
    Subtlety was always my go to specialization, because it feels the most Rogue-like to me.

But I wonder what enchant is correct?
    I simmed my Rogue and it clearly says MS > Mastery > Crit
    Then I went and read some guides over at Icy Veins, which got me confused.
    They suggest using Mark of the Shattered Hand and Mark of the Frostwolf.

That made me curious. Why would we want to use the additional bleed debuff over a second Mark of the Frostwulf enchant?
    The tooltip says that it can even stack up to 2 times. So having 2 Mark of the Frostwulf enchants, would create the chance of getting possible 2*2 (2000 additional MS) stacks of the buff.

Don't get me wrong here. I get decent DPS with both different enchants but it still leaves me wondering. Is it worth it?

Here's my Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...ohân/advanced (nvm the legs :P )

greetz,

Weischbier

I thought having 2 MotFW only increased the chance of maintaining 2 stacks, not giving you 2 stacks PER enchant.

Deleted
    shattered hand is still good cause it scales of attackspeed, which we have plenty of, thats why you still use it (and will be using it for at least BRF)

Yeah, even at my 680 ilvl all my sims puts MotFW+SH over 2xMotFW enchants. Got something with the fact that it was so much haste on all the HM gear, but later when you are full BRF geared I think 2xMotFW is ahead.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

In full mythic Bis (no sockets or wf) and 710 ring, Bleeding Hollow becomes better. Now, it is VERY minimal. ShC has it a 3 DPS gain to go BH>SH. Basically, pick between SH or BH. Whichever you want. If you are lucky (in full Mythic gear or close), BH will probably win by more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aren't they fixing the attack speed scaling of Shattered Hand in 6.1 so it is no longer preferable over Frostwolf?

Quote Originally Posted by intrinsc View Post
    Aren't they fixing the attack speed scaling of Shattered Hand in 6.1 so it is no longer preferable over Frostwolf?
    Yes, they are fixing it.

Even in 6.1, (I could be mistaken) you would probably want to go frostwolf and bleeding hollow.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Would these be the best weapon enchants for Multi target combat as well? I guess I would swap out the Bleeding Hallow enchant for the Haste equivalent one?

Deleted
    Im planning on running Combat for cleave and sub for single..

As of now i have combats weapons with double haste.. Would i be better of only going multi enchant? - Since haste for combat is to boost singletarget damage? - Or am i wrong?

If you're only playing Combat for cleave fights, I'd go 2x Multistrike enchant for sure.

As always, the proper answer is to sim your character. When I checked shadowcraft on mine (~676), it was showing 2x warsong and haste gems as better dps on 1-2 targetds, and MS on everything above that. So simple answer is if you're running Combat for cleave, go with 2x MS (or 1x MS 1x FW if you want a cheaper alternative)

At 4, Frostwolf is an increase on 1 weapon for combat. At 5 targets, double Frostwolf is an increase.