Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Lightbringer Conspicuous Cultist's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    Probably a disciple of Lord Ebonheart's.
    A herald of our beloved lord.

Quote Originally Posted by naturestorm View Post
    Guy looks like a wanker and the girl like a slut looking for a suger daddy. Overall I would call it fake, news made up to generate clicks because of the whole "50 Shades of Grey". It's retarded, at my local supermarket they put the books in the middle with huge signs just to cash in and get the sales...

ps: Also while we are on the subject, Durex did the same. The whole cosmetic section was almost a giant sex shop with lube and condoms between shower gel and toothpaste. I guess you need to cater to the masses, sell on Valentine Day because the fools will buy it!
    Heaven fucking forbid they try and promote protection.
    Last edited by TheBeardedOne; 2015-02-14 at 10:36 PM.
    Why join the navy when you can be a pirate

SALO is a real BDSM movie, fucking amateurs

I dont believe him. Maybe hes converted some but not 300, not as his age. I have a friend thats big into BDSM bit into fetishes. The guys that she sees do have multiple partners, they do go from girl to girl but most women that come to these types of 'events' are looking for it and dont need converting. If you want to get a taste, check out FetLife.com all kinds of action there if youre willing to take a chance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    SALO is a real BDSM movie, fucking amateurs
    SALO is not BDSM. Its definitely peverted but BDSM involves both people willing to do these acts. SALO was none of that, its also displays of pedophilia. Pretty fucked up movie.

He seems too attractive not to be a serial killer. Also 50 shades of grey is closer to abuse than bdsm, so it can go fuck itself. That guy aswell, though he's probably into that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    just because the voices in your head tell you things, doesn't mean the world gives a crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou
    Isn't it great how this thread has dematerialized from the unfair corruption of Ner'zuhl, to whether Kil'Jaeden is a draenei or an Eredar, then to Alien Genetics and now to demon sex...

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Gene Simmons banged over 5000
    Didn't Wilt Chamberlain claim 20k or something? That seems a little excessive though.

I feel like there comes a point where it would just get boring, even it'd probably be a lot of fun and excitement for awhile.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    Didn't Wilt Chamberlain claim 20k or something? That seems a little excessive though.

I feel like there comes a point where it would just get boring, even it'd probably be a lot of fun and excitement for awhile.
    I don't get how that is even possible. I mean I guess if you live for a couple of decades, and you are famous and can get groupies every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post

Fun read....

http://www.11points.com/Dating-Sex/1...ers_In_History
    Gene Simmons' number is as per his own claims 4867, and he says he can prove it. He's got Polaroid shots from every single one of them. With each holding the room key of the hotel room in her hand, where he banged em.

The Castro bit is funny in that article lol

And not to forget... Genghis Khan..
    Last edited by Wildtree; 2015-02-15 at 06:18 AM.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

thats a lot of synonyms for rape

10+ Year Old Account
    how do we end up with rape now?
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Something feels off about, like it feels like he doesn't realize he actually doesn't own women or something like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kyoloco View Post
    thats a lot of synonyms for rape
    two consenting adults = rape

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I wasn't reading them here. I was watching the people say it. People were chanting outside our theater here, critizing people that bought the tickets, saying we condone rape by watching the movie.
    What is this, iRL tumblr?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    What is this, iRL tumblr?
    Strangely enough, I have seen more people that sorta tend to be anti tumblr and anti SJW, be the ones that complain about the movie for all sorts of reasons. I am so confused by it, but also realized we all tend to be a little hypocritical from time to time.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I wasn't reading them here. I was watching the people say it. People were chanting outside our theater here, critizing people that bought the tickets, saying we condone rape by watching the movie.
    I find it more funny that a lot of women who claim to be "feminists" and talk about Rape culture actually love this movie.

Seems hypocritical and backwards to me. This isn't directed at you, just something I found hilarious. Saw a girl on facebook doing the usual "VIDEO GAMES ARE SEXIST WOMEN ARE IN BIKINIS RAWR" then she was all excited to see 50 shades of grey.

Just....wut.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sick of this Twilight fanfic now