10+ Year Old Account

Man arrested for funeral home break-in necrophilia

A homeless man in Columbus, Georgia, is due in court Monday on charges he sexually assaulted a woman's remains during an alleged burglary in a funeral home.

Domonique Smith, 26, was arrested Monday after he was found with a bike reported stolen from a local funeral home, the Associated Press reports.

The suspect was found in a vacant home with other allegedly stolen items, like TVs and guns, according to the Daily Mail.

Smith was initially charged with second-degree burglary, entering an unoccupied dwelling, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and theft by receiving stolen property.

A necrophilia charge was added Thursday after authorities discovered that a woman's body at the Hill Watson Peoples Funeral Service had been disturbed during the alleged burglary.

"The investigation led us to believe he had a sexual act with the woman's body," Columbus Police Dept. Capt. Gordon Griswould told the Columbus Ledger-Enquirer.

The victim was not identified but Griswould told the paper her family has been notified about the allegations against Smith.

Despite the alleged crime, funeral director Cedric Hill said customers should not worry about the treatment of their deceased relatives.

"We look for the best protection and security for the families we have served in this community for 65 years," Hill said, according to the Metro.

Smith is currently in jail and due in court Monday to answer to the necrophilia charge. It carries a prison sentence of one to 10 years if he's guilty, according to 5NewsOnline.com.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_6681862.html

Dear god, the Florida virus is spreading...This does beg the question though... Is it rape if you're already dead?

Deleted
    How delightful

10+ Year Old Account
    Next out of the beautiful State of Florida: Man fks dead dolphin.

Deleted
    *disgusted noises*

Was the corpse attractive?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    Was the corpse attractive?

Deleted
    Happy Valentine's Day?

Kind of figured that it'd be somewhere in the US south before I even opened the thread. I think it's kind of funny that they guy broke in to steal shit, saw the corpse, and thought "why not?"

Deleted
    Maybe he didn't plan on it but she was just so drop dead gorgeus he couldn't help himself? I bet her participation and ethusiasm left something to be desired, I heard he described her "as cold as a corpse".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Maybe he didn't plan on it but she was just so drop dead gorgeus he couldn't help himself? I bet her participation and ethusiasm left something to be desired, I heard he described her "as cold as a corpse".
    I see what you did there.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I'd hit it