Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The majority of my income has come from my salvage yard. I run 9 toons, all with level 3 salvage yards, and I've made well over a million gold just from vendoring the shit that comes out of the boxes. It adds up pretty well.

And I would never get rid of my yard. It's an additional reward for something I'm going to do anyway (ie, run follower missions).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raincrow View Post
    Don't feel bad. I've opened 1287 Big Crates (i keep a tally manually). I've gotten 0 current tier purple items.

RNGesus is obviously aware of my many sins.
    I've been meaning to post for a month, up to Jan I was getting an epic (random ilvl) in about every 40 boxes but since Xmas I have not opened one epic. I thought they had removed epics completely but I know a few players that have got the odd one. It must have been nerfed big time though as it was regular to nothing and I open a lot of boxes like above.

Quote Originally Posted by BombayRoll View Post
    I've been meaning to post for a month, up to Jan I was getting an epic (random ilvl) in about every 40 boxes but since Xmas I have not opened one epic. I thought they had removed epics completely but I know a few players that have got the odd one. It must have been nerfed big time though as it was regular to nothing and I open a lot of boxes like above.
    Probably RNG, but yes - my own observations (10 active level 3 salvage yards since mid DEC) I would have to agree the epic drops seemed to have potentially received a nerf at some pointin early Jan...or we are both unlucky

15+ Year Old Account
    If you go by only trash loot and world drops then I don't know if it is a nerf or a buff. If you go by weapon/armor upgrades for followers it is a buff.

Deleted
    Blizzard fun-police strikes again, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    Probably RNG, but yes - my own observations (10 active level 3 salvage yards since mid DEC) I would have to agree the epic drops seemed to have potentially received a nerf at some pointin early Jan...or we are both unlucky
    its pure rng - i had a over a month when from 10 salvage yards i got 0 purples and then 4 droped in 1 week uncluding lucky coin+candle combo - rng is rng