15+ Year Old Account

Embedded video issues in posts with mobile phone & Chrome

When using my S4/android 4.2.2/Chrome the embedded vids wont show while it do on other sites like news sites etc.
    Anyone else have issues with MMOC with those?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

The videos show up on the home page most the time on my iPhone and Windows phone, but in threads they never show up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yea same for me.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    They rarely show on iPad either. Sometimes one will show but most of the time embedded videos are invisible

15+ Year Old Account
    They show up just fine on my old S2 but it doesnt use the Chrome browser.

On your Appple products (pads/iPhone) does it show with either Safari or Chrome?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    They show up just fine on my old S2 but it doesnt use the Chrome browser.

On your Appple products (pads/iPhone) does it show with either Safari or Chrome?
    Some show up on safari, but not all. And they seem to be really small lol

And I don't have chrome

15+ Year Old Account
    Bobo need to fix, he lazy be!

Deleted
    To be honest this entire site is running like shit since I updated to new ios the other day, anyone else on iPad having issues on this site recently?

15+ Year Old Account
    I cant even make a smug anti-Apple comment now

15+ Year Old Account
    Can a stafferat least confirm they are aware and hopefully working on it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Having the same issue. Video links just show up as white boxes on Chrome. Is it related to the whole Silverlight nonsense?

NEW THREAD

I didn't feel like making a new thread so I'm hijacking this one. I'm so sure you guys will read this anyway.

Quoted text is too "left." It needs to be more on the right, since the beginning letter of some quotes is like off screen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Having the same issue. Video links just show up as white boxes on Chrome. Is it related to the whole Silverlight nonsense?
    I get the same on my PC running chrome. Only embedded videos on this site, two other forums with embedded youtube links work fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    NEW THREAD

I didn't feel like making a new thread so I'm hijacking this one.
    You didn't feel like following the rules so that makes it ok? Sounds good, lets merge all threads in one mega thread, you're gonna read them anyway.