Copelands Clarity + Shard of Nothing opening rotation?

I bought clarity as a quick way to get some ilvl and have now obtained SoN as well. As they are both on use effects there's a 20 second cd when using one before the second becomes available. I play both Arcane and Frost (Yes frost, pushing myself hard on learning arcane now but frost is still easier for me for some fights). Which one should I be using when at the start of the fight for each spec?

I'm thinking Clarity once my burn phase starts as Arcane and SoN for the last 10 seconds of AP. For frost I'm also thinking CC first during Icy Veins and then SoN but I'd love to here from you experts what your reasoning is.

Thanks!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Leppe/advanced

try SoN replace with quiescent runestone, 2 on use trinkets like that is so crappy, had this issue as elemental, soon as i dropped SoN my damage flew up.

Deleted
    Just gona say you are doing it right. Since spell power is 2nd highest dps stat for mage its logical to use that trinket first and then the Shard. However Socialhealer is right. Two on-use trinkets is a recipe for disaster. Replace the shard asap no matter with what.
    This part - "I'm thinking Clarity once my burn phase starts as Arcane and SoN for the last 10 seconds of AP." kinda sounds wrong. If you are gona use glyphed AP use it in combination with Overpowered. If you gona use PC, then remove the glyph.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    try SoN replace with quiescent runestone, 2 on use trinkets like that is so crappy, had this issue as elemental, soon as i dropped SoN my damage flew up.
    I'm pretty much in the same boat where I don't have many good trinkets at my disposal currently and am hoping for a heroic trinket from BRF currently. I'm still playing Frost until I'm able to get more mastery gear and possibly 2pc before switching to Arcane/Fire, but I have been trying out Arcane already. Would you still drop SoN instead of Copelands if SoN is Mythic?