option for milling all herbs?

i dont understand why Blizzard never added a option where you can mill all herbs in your bag, its kind ridiculous to push everytime the button milling(even with a macro) i dont have this problem on my tailoring, im sure they could do something about it...

Yeah I hate it as well. One thing I saw suggested that does make it better is turn off loot window at mouse and have auto-loot on but I really wish they would make it so you can mill/prospect from the crafting window by queuing up how many you want milled/prospected

Quote Originally Posted by WintersLegion View Post
    Yeah I hate it as well. One thing I saw suggested that does make it better is turn off loot window at mouse and have auto-loot on but I really wish they would make it so you can mill/prospect from the crafting window by queuing up how many you want milled/prospected
    exactly, i think they are a bit lazy on this

I just installed Enchantrix and enabled the automatic search for disenchant/milling. Then I put my mouse over the "yes" button and hit a keyboard macro that spams left click..I go make a coffee, watch some tv and then back when it is done. If you don't have a keyboard that have macros you can install Autohotkey and do it.

Will millions of bots doing everything in wow, if I get banned for this then screw them, I wont be playing again.
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Why no big mill in the garrison where you can put in all the herbs you want to mill, press the "mill" button and with once click all is milled - why not blizzard, whhyyy?
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

I would love to use the skill on a stack and get the quantity menu-- like the kind you get from shift-clicking in vendors. Then just set it to a number and go. Either that, or make it a legitimate 'professions' window like the others.

Deleted
    Same shit when you are creating multiple Enchantments.

Easiest above board way I've found is using the "Panda" addon, requires a click per mill, but it's much better than the default way. I also use "OneClickEnchantScroll" for ease of enchant crafting.
    Thank you to Serrin for the signature!
    PC Stuffs: i7-4790K | Z97X-SLI | 16GB DDR3-1866 | GTX-780 | 256GB Samsung EVO | 1TB WD Blue | SuperNOVA 650 Gold | Fractal r4 Blackout | Dark Rock Pro 3

I just made a macro for it...

/cast milling
    /use Frostweed
    /use Fireweed
    /use Nagrand Arrowbloom
    /use Talador Orchid
    /use Gorgrond Flytrap
    /use Starflower

in addition to autolooting. All you have to do is make sure you've even stacks and then you can just click away on the button while turning away to watch tv or something. I tend to just lean back in my chair and half-doze a bit while pressing whatever key I've set the macro on.