Useful addons for raid leading

Hey guys, due to some unforeseen circumstances with my guild, I have found myself in the position of raid leader for the coming weeks. I'm not sure if I will stay raid leader or if we will find someone else to take over the job, but I would like to put my best foot forward while I have the job. I'm looking for any addons that you believe are useful to a new raid leader. My guild has Heroic Highmaul on farm at the moment and we will be starting our push through Blackrock Foundry tomorrow.

So far the addons I have downloaded to aide me in raid leading are:
    DBM
    Skada
    WeakAuras (still figuring this one out, but I've heard I can use it for boss mechanics)
    Hermes (though I can't get it to work atm)
    Thogar Assist/Thogar Helper (for when we get to him)

Everything you listed is great (and make sure you take the time to learn WeakAuras, it's a powerful tool for raid lead or raider), I'd also include Exorsus Raid Tools, lots of raid leader helpers in there, for the raid and general and even a few boss mods (<3 me some Kromog Helper).

I would also look at Ora3. Tracks raid wide cooldowns like battle rez.

I have nothing to add in the way of addons, but make sure you have advanced combat logging enabled and that you log the fights for upload to Warcraft Logs and/or AMR.

Those addons you listed are good for everyone. Specific to raid-leading, you want to look into shit like a loot council addon, oRA3, Angry Assignments
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Try blood legion cooldown, it tracks cds you want and is a lot easier to use than hermes

Angry Assignments-easy way to setup CDs, interrupt rotations, group assignments, etc.
    Blood Legion Cooldown - similar to hermes
    Big Wigs
    Thogar Assist
    Ora3
    EPGP lootmaster- easy way to handle loot and distribute it, you don't have to use the epgp part, but the way it handles loot it very handy for a raid leader.

RaidBuffStatus - Gives you a little dashboard that shows you which buffs are missing, who hasn't eaten/flasked, etc and lets you remind them to do it.

7+ Year Old Account
    I can totally second RaidBuffStatus . Has saved me from so many headaches...

Quote Originally Posted by Aktec View Post
    Try blood legion cooldown, it tracks cds you want and is a lot easier to use than hermes
    It is a great add on the one thing the others have over it is being able to resize and move them easier. It also doesn't seem to track when the raid brez is back up. It shows cd for raid members cds but not the one for the raid.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

ElvUI has some basic tools built in that were really helpful, but they are pretty much the basics. They give you little buttons are marking adds for example and a button for ready/check, etc. Nothing too fancy, but works pretty well for pugs and such.

15+ Year Old Account
    Blood Legion cooldowns seems less memory intensive than Hermes so I started using that. Otherwise raid buff status, angry assignments and of course any addons you require your raiders to use like DBM. DBM works really nice with the VEM voice plugin.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

I don't use it, but I just saw someone else extolling the virtues of Exorsus Raid Tools as well.

http://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments...t_with_kromog/