Deleted

Bonusrolls in Blackrock Foundry.

Hey guys,
    im really wondering about the Bonusrolls in blackrock Foundry.
    In Highmaul i got closely 1 Item out of 4 Rolls.
    Since blackrock Foundry is out, i used with all my characters 18 of them.
    Which where splitt with 12 on my Monk
    and 6 on my shaman.
    My shaman got no item,
    my monbk got 2 items both disenchantedable.

So... i thought they would make the bonusroll system a bit more efficient but... i cant see any befeit of using these rolls.
    someone in my raid got from 6 bonusrolls 4 items. and all 4 where Tier 17 items...

anyone else feeling the same? or having the same problems?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    It´s neither a feeling nor a problem. It is just bad luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Deleted
    well bad luck is one thing, but come on... 18 rolls and 2 items, which are completly useless?...
    i mean thats retarded.
    Last edited by mmoca1f07e1cb2; 2015-02-15 at 03:10 PM.

blizz secretly nerfed it by 15% so you feel compelled to chase the carrot on a stick for BRF because you gonna be stuck with that raid for the next 6 months so get used to it and enjoy the RNG.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewhan View Post
    blizz secretly nerfed it by 15% so you feel compelled to chase the carrot on a stick for BRF because you gonna be stuck with that raid for the next 6 months so get used to it and enjoy the RNG.
    You forgot your "doom is nigh"-sign a few blocks back, mate.

----

OT: Well, I had a good run last week with the Bonusroll. Got the heroic shield of kromog and my 2p setbonus due to Bonusroll. If this is retarded I like this kind of retardation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Deleted
    Just luck. I used 10 in the past 2 weeks, got 2 items that I disenchanted immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrak View Post
    well bad luck is one thing, but come on... 18 rolls and 2 items, which are completly useless?...
    i mean thats retarded.
    rng is rng, and bonusrolls have never taken into account wheter or not you wanted or could "use" the item you get.

I did a pug with 15 people, 8 of which were on my token, lost the roll when tier chest dropped but coined it.

RNG is great when it works out, not so much when it doesn't and makes people post here.

Random number generator is random.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dietrik View Post
    I did a pug with 15 people, 8 of which were on my token, lost the roll when tier chest dropped but coined it.

RNG is great when it works out, not so much when it doesn't and makes people post here.
    Seems to be a common misconception. RNG was working just fine in OPs case. The problem is rarely RNG not working but more often people not understanding what the word random means.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have used.. 8 coins.. gotten all gold.. *sulks and stacks more coins*
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..