Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Relatively often I shed a silent tear from seeing or hearing something beautiful. I hardly ever cry, but I can be deeply moved even by simple things. I don't show it, but it's there. They can be everyday moments, 'natural' beauty (a moon over a lake at night... wow), small things ('ripples on water'), sounds, heavy weather, sunny weather, people, music (link), film scenes (though most 'tearjerker' scenes tend not to work for me)...

I often feel that there's a shitload of beauty people are just missing, or not able to see. I wish onto everyone that they can see all of it

But please do see that song/video that I linked. It is SO PRETTY. It is the best. And it does produce tears in me, still does.
    Last edited by mmocbc5645dc6c; 2015-02-16 at 12:07 PM.

No I have not.
    And I find it quite lame when they do that in movies etc, feels so fake.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I cried when I signed up for MMO champ.
    You cared enough to post.

Quote Originally Posted by karmlol View Post
    Relatively often I shed a silent tear from seeing or hearing something beautiful. I hardly ever cry, but I can be deeply moved even by simple things. I don't show it, but it's there. They can be everyday moments, 'natural' beauty (a moon over a lake at night... wow), small things ('ripples on water'), sounds, heavy weather, sunny weather, people, music (link), film scenes...

I often feel that there's a shitload of beauty people are just missing, or not able to see. I wish onto everyone that they can see all of it :-)
    Ya, nature and music it is for me too. I remember the one morning in Scotland at a small Loch, when everyone was still sleeping and I sat there alone, listening to some of my favorite songs. Sigh, I really want to return to Scotland for a vacation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    I cried when I signed up for MMO champ.
    And it has been flowing ever since.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    No, I find it fake
    What?...
    How can somethign natural and espontaneous be fake?

Deleted
    Alot of times. I cry very easily. Both from sadness and joy.

Deleted
    I was very very high once and was given a banana. It was SO FUCKING TASTY I burst into tears of happiness. No joke.

Not at all. Crying is a result of sadness or pain, I can't mix it with happiness. Never happened to me before

When i was born i guess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Must...resist....urge...too...ask....wargh!

Long-distance relationship? You met in an online game? :P
    Yes we met on "WOW". We were friends for a few years, and when we met, as lame as it sounds, It was love at first sight. I think we already were in love but seeing him made it very true.

Right after I had all of my wisdom teeth taken out and could open more mouth more freely and have a proper bite after 10 years. It was only local anesthesia, so that's not why, but it was such a relief.
    Best Zindai EU
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    I am not one person.

Maybe I'll get a little teary-eyed, but I've never burst out crying with joy.

I can't remember shedding a tear when happy. I have shed a tear when laughing really hard.
    "Plato is dear to me, but dearer still is truth." - Aristotle

Nope, happiness doesn't make me cry.

Just once,

I was 12/13 maybe then (and now) I have 0 sense of beat, or rhythm. Nothing probably what you'd call tone deaf hell in my case it would be tone death. Couldn't even play a recorder or memorise anything music releated. Anyways, we had these things called SATS in year 9, a exam basically, we had to do it in every subject. In music we had to play the glockenspiel and memorise a 5 minute piece. I worked my arse off three times a week, learning that dammed piece and before we had to do it, I had three hours free to practise, and an hour extra while the teacher went around and marked everyone's and I went last. I nailed the shit out of it amd shred a tear. Nothing much, I thought I was alone, whole class was outside listening and decided to burst into applause knowing how much I struggle with the dammed subject. Water works started at that point

Deleted
    Several times, most of the times because im so incredibly happy that i have a soul mate to spend my life with, since we met a couple of years ago my life has become 10000 times better.

It makes me cry tears of joy sometimes when i think about it.

My wife had a son from a previous relationship and I was nervous he would resent me as he got older. He was about 1 when we started dating, and after about 2 years he called me daddy for the first time. That was pretty emotional and I teared up from it.