Mistweaver Question Regarding the Hourglass

So! I've just recently upgraded my Winged Hourglass to level 2 and I plan on taking it to level 3. My question to the fine monks here is two fold:

1. Is this something I should even be doing? Should I be trying to get a level 3 Winged Hourglass? Is it worth it? Gold isn't a huge factor for me, and I know people that can provide the paints. Plus savage bloods really aren't that difficult to get. So the crafting requirements are moot. I want to know if the item itself is good.

2. Assuming the answer to question 1 is yes, the level 3 Hourglass is fantastic and I should never have doubted its greatness. Which of my trinkets should I replace when it hits level 3? Or should I replace one of my trinkets now that it's level 2?

My monk is Kyseana on Wyrmrest Accord. I'd provide a link to my armory for ease of access but I'm apparently not aloud to since I'm new. So if someone wants to do that for me for the ease of anyone else, that'd be swell.
    Last edited by Kyseana; 2015-02-15 at 08:37 PM.

1. Are you having mana problems on any fights?
    Even if it's just one fight where you're using RJW to progress, is it worthwhile to you to spend the resources you need to upgrade it?
    if so, then yes, a stronger spirit trinket might help there

2. swap it in on fights where the spirit would be stronger than an alternative trinket, idk if the 2 you have equipped are the only trinkets you have, but if it is, I'd say dump the emblem of caustic healing for it though in almost every imaginable situation

there are very few fights right now where the on use haste will outweigh the static int, just always carry all your trinkets around and swap them around for what would be best on progress, but in almost every situation, hourglass will probably be better than the emblem

I don't have too many mana problems, but I suppose it depends on the fight. Thanks for the advice. Should I bother replacing the emblem now or wait till I upgrade the hourglass to 3? And yeah the two trinkets I have equipped are the only ones I have atm beside the hourglass

Retired WOW player
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 14