Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    Yeah, you're right. Israel should just let them continue to lob rockets every day over the border. No biggie, they're just peaceful people, maybe they'll eventually stop.
    Do you even know what is the reason for those rockets?
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Yeah, you're right. Israel should just let them continue to lob rockets every day over the border. No biggie, they're just peaceful people, maybe they'll eventually stop.
    And the Palestinians are supposed to do nothing while Israeli continues to bulldoze their houses and steal their land in contravention of the 4th Geneva Convention?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, you're right, the problem is always on one side.
    (Easy exemple, WWII was due to the german being Nazies.)

You're 4 times more likely to be kidnapped by a non-parent in the United States. Further, you're referencing the West Bank. Nobody is vacationing in the West Bank, it's like saying "I don't want to travel to the US because it isn't safe on the Mexican border towns, people get killed there!"
    Still not going there.
    http://traveltips.usatoday.com/israe...avel-1236.html

When the US government has this to say
    The U.S. State Department warns that there is a possibility of terrorism and kidnapping while visiting Israel.
    I think I will stay far away. Read that article. The place is a danger.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, because the terrorism attacks in its borders aren't enough. Gotta have em coming from over the boarder too.
    Last edited by Zantos; 2015-02-15 at 10:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I won't ever go to any country in the Middle East.
    Your choice but not all of the middle east are countries that are dangerous to visit, Israel, turkey and egypt are among the better ones.

God forbid someone posts something positive about Israel...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redfingers View Post
    And the Palestinians are supposed to do nothing while Israeli continues to bulldoze their houses and steal their land in contravention of the 4th Geneva Convention?
    Since I know I'll be misquoted, let me qualify now by saying I don't support the settlements. Okay? I don't support them.

With that said, the violent solution sure as hell is not working. You're not going to beat Israel in a war, you're not going to stop them with terror attacks, and you're not going to get their people upset at their government with random acts of violence. It won't work. End of story. Hamas and the other organizations that promote violence with Israel need to be shut down because they do more harm to the Palestinians than good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    Since I know I'll be misquoted, let me qualify now by saying I don't support the settlements. Okay? I don't support them.

With that said, the violent solution sure as hell is not working. You're not going to beat Israel in a war, you're not going to stop them with terror attacks, and you're not going to get their people upset at their government with random acts of violence. It won't work. End of story. Hamas and the other organizations that promote violence with Israel need to be shut down because they do more harm to the Palestinians than good.
    That is kind of their only option to slow down the growth of Israel, while they wait for what the ONU promised to them, a State.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkthensis View Post
    That is kind of their only option to slow down the growth of Israel, while they wait for what the ONU promised to them, a State.
    But again, it doesn't work. It's just part of the ongoing cycle of violence that breeds hate and discontent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

Deleted
    I´m surprise, my twenty three things that I expected from this thread about Israel are not the twenty three things that you will only see in Israel. It seems you have to go somewhere else to see military incursion, illegal ocupetion and pragmatic hunger... sigh.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sup with the picture labeled "Taxi/police car"
    Hebrew isnt a strong suit of my, just oddly painted taxi car?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    But again, it doesn't work. It's just part of the ongoing cycle of violence that breeds hate and discontent.
    Violence never worked on the long term, that's for sure. But it at least caught the eye of the people. I mean, Tibet doesn't get much coverage.

Deleted

Don't know what's more scary

1 - Taking a Assault Rifle on a date.
    2 - That she could be drunk in charge of a fire arm.
    3 - That it has an extra magazine attached.

Seem I made a mistake, it's not an extra magazine, but a way of storing and quickly being able to load the weapon. Thanks to the PM from a member that educated me
    Last edited by mmocd8f86ed6f0; 2015-02-16 at 08:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolercaust View Post
    God forbid someone posts something positive about Israel...
    It's not positive. It's not negative. It's just dumb. Hasidic Peter Pan? Seriously who the fuck cares. Hasidic crossing signs? Whoope-de-fucking do. Hot chicks with guns! Yeah I don't need to go to a warzone to see that I live in America. Everyone drops what they're doing for the Holocaust alert! With the possible exception of Sudoku on the water, this whole thing says nothing more than "If you go to Israel you'll see Jewish stuff!"
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    It's not positive. It's not negative. It's just dumb. Hasidic Peter Pan? Seriously who the fuck cares. Hasidic crossing signs? Whoope-de-fucking do. Hot chicks with guns! Yeah I don't need to go to a warzone to see that I live in America. Everyone drops what they're doing for the Holocaust alert! With the possible exception of Sudoku on the water, this whole thing says nothing more than "If you go to Israel you'll see Jewish stuff!"
    It's just meant to be a fun article, a clickbait piece, on Israel and its culture. Of course anyone who had an axe to grind re: the West Bank showed up right on schedule.

Also, you're living in the US? That's odd, I always thought you were living in the UK for some reason...

Deleted
    And where's that "Auschwitz recreation aimed at Palestinians"?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    And where's that "Auschwitz recreation aimed at Palestinians"?
    Inside you and your ilk's twisted minds and nowhere else. You've got some sick fantasies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskom View Post
    Inside you and your ilk's twisted minds and nowhere else. You've got some sick fantasies.
    Oh come on, don't be ashamed of it. Be proud of your government that you vote for!

Israel would be such a nice country if only we could pick it up and move it out of the Middle East.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolercaust View Post
    Also, you're living in the US? That's odd, I always thought you were living in the UK for some reason...
    I live in Wyoming too. Bet you didn't see that coming either.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.