Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    They all have it, question about how people perceive how they live up to it.
    I myself rule out almost all if not all even though I would love to go there and I hope I will some day
    Western part of Turkey is alright.

Well, I think these "facts" are a bit fueled with patriotism but it was an interesting reading.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    So many sexy women in the Israel defense forces, think im going to sign up.
    Totally not propaganda to get support, "look at all our sexy babes defending their country, would you let any harm come to them?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lucette View Post
    Couldn't care less about "29 interesting facts" of a country that commits mass genocide on the people of gaza.
    Not even Palestinians believe Israel is committing genocide.

Also...

"Plato is dear to me, but dearer still is truth." - Aristotle

10+ Year Old Account
    "23 Things You Will Only See in Israel"

Written by someone who has apparently never set foot in any other country.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sturmbringe View Post
    80% Military propaganda and idiots with guns. This is certainly not awesome to any european with half a braincell

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmbringe View Post
    If Israel committed mass genocide on the "people of Gaza", there would be no more "people of Gaza". Instead, the "people of gaza" keep increasing, and increasing, and increasing.

Coincidentally, the only group that is being reduced and reduced and reduced while the "people of Gaza" keep increasing, increasing and increasing, are Arab Christians who are being ethnically cleansed by the "Palestinian" Terrorist Organization "Hamas".
    Kind of like the Jews after the holocaust?

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Sup with the picture labeled "Taxi/police car"
    Hebrew isnt a strong suit of my, just oddly painted taxi car?
    It says "choose your ride" and "ride on this taxi cost 25,000 shekels" (~6500 $).

I guess it refers to drunken driving.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    So in Israel you'll see super Jews and Jews with guns.
    And also if you watch the movie Zohan, which is based on true story.

15+ Year Old Account
    So what I got from this post is... the US needs to stop being sexist, cause israel is doing that right. The US needs to invest more in science and RnD, because Israel seems like it's going to outstrip us in technological advancement if we don't start allocating more funds to NASA and other research institutions. We also need to preserve our natural heritage in national parks, and not let rednecks with 4 wheelers run over precious artifacts, because most developed countries in the world carry heavy fines and swift prosecution of those who damage national heritage.

And 5 pictures of girls with guns. Ok?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Arkthensis View Post
    I mean, it's great, a country living only for the benefit of the west, being a mere puppet that is going out of control, saying "we did this" while in reality, it's just the money that was put into this country that allowed 75% of what it is today.
    Over ALL the years since Israel was born (1948) it received ~120 b$ (which was mostly military aid) :
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel%...ates_relations

This sum couldn't even pay for 2 years of Israeli budget :
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ets_by_country

The yearly aid now days is only military and is ~3b $ which 4% of the budget.

The aid to Greece in the past and future few years will pass this sum.

There is a movement in Israel that calls to cut our relations with dying Europe and strengthen the ties with India, China, Japan (and ofc the US). I hope with the help of people like you (and your friendly immigrants), Europe would put sanctions on Israel and it will finally happen. I believe Europe have ALOT more to lose than Israel. (hint : see you in a couple of years when you need our anti-terror help when you have tens of terrors attacks daily).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    "23 Things You Will Only See in Israel"

Written by someone who has apparently never set foot in any other country.
    Lol, I was thinking this too

Quote Originally Posted by Lucette View Post
    Couldn't care less about "29 interesting facts" of a country that commits mass genocide on the people of gaza.
    Still far from genocide ukranian government committed recently by bombing civilians of Donetsk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfire View Post
    And 0 fucks to give about any of that shit.
    still more interesting than half the threads started here.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    24 "Being throw out of your house by the military because some dude claims that it was his lands hundreds of years ago" Yeah i think i'll pass, there are far better places to live that respects people of other background more.