Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Level 3 Herb Garden

Dear Blizz,

No one gives a crap about the +75 stat fruit tree. Please make it drop draenic seeds or something useful instead.

Sincerely,

Someone who would never touch pleb tier +75 food.

My friend, don't you know that such a change could cost as an entire expansion?

Deleted
    If you have a Tier 3 Herb Garden, you can already have work orders running non stop if you pick up the seeds every day. What else would you do with them ?

Quote Originally Posted by Relnor View Post
    If you have a Tier 3 Herb Garden, you can already have work orders running non stop if you pick up the seeds every day. What else would you do with them ?
    I'm not the OP, but it could be used for that battle pet/xmog gear potentially. I also do my herbing every day and it doesn't seem to be enough to max out WO. Usually 5-6ish max.

Deleted
    Dont do it daily anymore, but im pretty certain you usualy get about 25 each day, and you need 30 a day to keep it up all the time

They should all be the blue quality fruit, +75 food buff that lasts through death and lasts 2 hours. Would be very useful for random bgs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    I'm not the OP, but it could be used for that battle pet/xmog gear potentially. I also do my herbing every day and it doesn't seem to be enough to max out WO. Usually 5-6ish max.
    You don't max it out, you just get enough in there so it works untill next day - I always have enough anyway. I guess it does depend on exactly how late you log on though.

Our free stuff we get on top of the free stuff isn't useful enough. Plzfixkthxbai.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    They should all be the blue quality fruit, +75 food buff that lasts through death and lasts 2 hours. Would be very useful for random bgs.
    What exactly is the drop rate on that rare fruit? I remember getting one on my first day of a level 3 herb garden, but haven't got a single one since.

7+ Year Old Account
    Um, you don't need +100 food unless you are doing progression raiding. The fruit is COMPLETELY FREE, and still useful if you're doing heroics (like for inn quests).

- - - Updated - - -

You don't max it out, you just get enough in there so it works untill next day - I always have enough anyway. I guess it does depend on exactly how late you log on though.
    You CAN max out the herb work orders, but not just from the herb garden. You have to go out and pick things on an herbalist to get enough seeds. I think the reason seeds are more scarce is because they actually have a use other than work orders (buying pets from the vendor).

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    What exactly is the drop rate on that rare fruit? I remember getting one on my first day of a level 3 herb garden, but haven't got a single one since.
    It's very low. If I had to guesstimate I'd say 1 out of 30-50.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm also in the 'happy to have something free' boat. curious though as I haven't tested, will the fruit stay stocked? like if I loot all of them and log out at some point will there be more there?

15+ Year Old Account
    I've managed to go from 6 work orders per day to having 20/21 queue'd up, without having a day where my herb garden wasn't working. I've at least gotten slightly more than 30 seeds per day on average. Sometimes it's less, but sometimes I'll get 35 or 36.

As for the fruit, some of it can be 100 stat food, and some of it can be 75 stat food that lasts 2 hours through death. Make that second one 100 stat and a bit more common and we'll be golden.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    I've managed to go from 6 work orders per day to having 20/21 queue'd up, without having a day where my herb garden wasn't working. I've at least gotten slightly more than 30 seeds per day on average. Sometimes it's less, but sometimes I'll get 35 or 36.

As for the fruit, some of it can be 100 stat food, and some of it can be 75 stat food that lasts 2 hours through death. Make that second one 100 stat and a bit more common and we'll be golden.
    Do you have the names or links to the items? I didn't know this existed.

Quote Originally Posted by cockaroo View Post
    Dear Blizz,

No one gives a crap about the +75 stat fruit tree. Please make it drop draenic seeds or something useful instead.

Sincerely,

Someone who would never touch pleb tier +75 food.
    If it was a cooking mat might be cool.....

Quote Originally Posted by NakataVagrant View Post
    Do you have the names or links to the items? I didn't know this existed.
    http://www.wowhead.com/guides/garris...den#fruit-tree

http://www.wowhead.com/item=118274/perfect-fuzzy-pear

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd much prefer more seeds than some bullshit food that wont be used because its inferior to other foods.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Deleted
    Level 3 herb garden is hardly worth it anyway.
    With current herb prices even the 1K investment is to much

Yeah, the idea of fruits giving a 2 hour buff that persists through death is actually good. Though, the barn feasts that cost like dirt still own anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    Level 3 herb garden is hardly worth it anyway.
    With current herb prices even the 1K investment is to much
    Oh please, even with current herb prices you'll cover it in one week of pure selling herbs from garden.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    I'd much prefer more seeds than some bullshit food that wont be used because its inferior to other foods.
    You're looking the proverbial gift horse in the mouth. It's a free bonus which is there for those who want to use it to use, without any cost whatsoever to those who choose not to use it. If the game designers wanted us to have more seeds they could do so without touching these fruits.

And the fruits aren't useless. Because they're free and in infinite supply you can use them any time you would not otherwise have bothered with wasting other food.