[A] 664 Disc priest LF weekend guild

Looking for a guild that starts raiding at 2-5 EST on weekends.

Need a new home because I had to change my schedule, and the guild I was in was raiding too early for me. Currently on Stormrage, willing to do a trial run to consider transfering. I can go shadow, but keep in mind all my gear is mainly disc stats.

Done 7/7 Highmaul heroic and 6/10 BRF normal.

Contact me here or send me a PM!

Hello,

I am the raid leader for a raid team within Legacy of Redemption on Stormrage. I know you are looking for a 2-5 EST we raid 8-11pm EST on sat and sun. We are looking for a disc priest. If you are interested please let me know my character is Evaria (Axerax#1681)

Hello there,

Aes Sedai is a Mythic, progression-focused guild with Two raid teams.
    This post is to recruit for our weekend team.

RAID SCHEDULE
    Saturday and Sunday 2:30 - 6:30pm CST (3:30 - 7:30 EST) (Invites go out at 2:10)

Since 2010, Aes Sedai has been a home to hardcore players that have significant work, personal, and educational commitments. Our raid members excel at the game despite having the time-intensive raid schedules of traditional guilds. With that being said, you will find a sizable amount of people online or in TEAMSPEAK at any given time of day or night.
    While we progress quickly on a limited schedule, we value camaraderie, maturity, and respect. We do not just want great players, but great people too. Progression is done on a 8 hour a week schedule. MOST PEOPLE SPEND MORE TIME PUGGING DURING THE WEEK THAN WE DO RAIDING! The difference is we get as much done as we can with a full understanding of the encounter before we pull it in order to not waste time. We go into every encounter organized with the use of angry assignments to have raid CDs and groups ready to go before we get to the encounter.

CURRENT OPENING’S
    As of 4/8/2015, we are currently looking for:

DPS

- Elemental Shaman
    - Mage
    - Boomkin
    - Shadow Priest
    - Warlock
    - Hunter

HEALS

- Holy Pally

HOWEVER ALL EXCEPTIONAL APPLICANTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY

PROGRESSION
    BRF 9/10 Heroic (10/10N). Currently progressing on Mythic.
    HM 2/7 Mythic (7/7H)
    Previous Expansion progression
    SoO 14/14 Mythic

A little about <Aes Sedai>
    The three most common things people look at when searching for guilds are current class openings, progression, and raid times. While those are important, here are a few things that make our guild stand out, in addition to our 2-day raiding schedule:

LOW TURNOVER.

COMMITMENT TO SCHEDULING
    Some guilds will advertise certain raid schedules only to find out they regularly raid past their posted time that’s eating into your other commitments. Our raids start on time and end on time. There is however a completely optional opportunity on Monday night before the reset to raid with fellow guildies since we do have two raid teams.

NO BENCH
    Every member of our raiding roster is a valuable part of the team and we won’t invite someone to the guild just to be a backup in case one of our raiders can’t make it. Sometimes you’ll see a guild advertise an open spot and end up disappointed when you’re allowed in for just 1 or 2 bosses. We strive to get our trials into every single boss and to be as welcoming as possible. Rest assured the spots we are recruiting for on this post ARE NOT for bench warmers. Near 100% attendance is required unless there are extenuating circumstances.

NO CARRIES
    Our entire roster consists of some of the best players you’ll find. While we will replace someone for performance reasons if there’s an issue, there rarely is. We do a great job of weeding potential problems out in the recruitment stage so that it doesn't become a problemlater.

PERSONALITY
    Our goal is to have fun and clear content. Our Guild and raid team consist primarily of 30+ year olds of all walks of life, who share a passion for WoW and serious raiding in an atmosphere that is laid back and jovial.

B Tag: Wreckage#1484

Hey there Maelle28, we are 9/10H BRF we raid Sat/Sun from 2pm to 5pm PST. If those times work for you add me on bnet and we can chat some more Rhuudii#1791