Raid Leader's Addons

Hello all,

I am looking for addons that help me manage the raid during progress. This including tracking raid CDs, knowing what caused the deathblow on members, who failed on a certain mechanics....etc.

The only one I am using atm is Blood Legion raid CD tracker. It does shows me the raid CDs but doesn't tell me who used it on which guy.

What addons can I use to track my raid during wipes to try to figure out what went wrong?

I would suggest Exorsus Raid Tools
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/exorsus-raid-tools

Modules: Raid Cooldowns, BattleRes, Fight log, Inspect Viewer, Note, Raid Check, Invite Tool, Timers, Raid Loot, Bossmods, Class' spells, Encounters, Coins, Auto Logging, Marks Bar, Permanent Marks, Loot Link
    Congratz Jesus the Solar Messiah, Ynf Ynf!
    Mah Warrior

10+ Year Old Account
    There are some useful ideas in this thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...r-raid-leading

Fatality to announce in raid the last hit someone took before dying (you can always check Skada for more details, or Death Note for an indepth description of peoples deaths).

Hermes can also be used to track CD's but I can't say I've tried it.

oRA3 is extremely useful for raid leading.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    Fatality to announce in raid the last hit someone took before dying (you can always check Skada for more details, or Death Note for an indepth description of peoples deaths).
    If I recall correctly Skada announces the death reasons for me in chat if you set it up.

PhoenixStyle, Marking Bar and Death note.

Especially Marking Bar makes life easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post
    If I recall correctly Skada announces the death reasons for me in chat if you set it up.
    Would you know how to? I'm at work atm so can't mess about Could you have it announce just to yourself?

Deleted
    Exorsus raid tool > ora3, tried them both. Really happy with Exorsus and haven't even been using it's full potential yet. I highly recommend to try it, pretty easy config for CD tracker.