2 piece setbonus rotation. Help needed!

Hey.

So last night I got my second piece of the Soul Priest set.
    Devouring Plague now reduces my CD on Mind Blast.

I use dotweave normally but it seem to be a bit off with the new MB reduction.

Have anyone done some testing on what the new ultimate rotation would be with 2 pieces?

Any help appreciated!

/Tajming

Deleted
    From Drye twitter: 2/4pc rotation 4th orb > MS > MS > SWP > MB > VT > DP > MB > Ins > Ins > Ins > MB > DP > Ins > MB > Ins > Ins > Ins- last ins is 4pc only

Quote Originally Posted by Samiran View Post
    From Drye twitter: 2/4pc rotation 4th orb > MS > MS > SWP > MB > VT > DP > MB > Ins > Ins > Ins > MB > DP > Ins > MB > Ins > Ins > Ins- last ins is 4pc only

This 3GC Insanity after MB is fuck to me, my latency is 150ms - 200ms

EDITED*

I didn't read "last ins is 4pc only".
    Last edited by alencarandreh; 2015-02-16 at 01:08 PM.

Thanks Samiran.

I'll try that out tonight.
    I'm liking the SP right now and I feel this might further improve the powah!

Deleted
    I was wondering about that for a long time too, but seeing that new order on H2P made me realise its actually pretty simple. Its the same as it was before, except that when casting a DP its only 2 GCDs between MB casts instead of 3, so you skip one of the filler GCDs, which is usually just an insanity or shield cast. That and you need a few more insanity fillers on the end as the DoTs are still the same length.

Quote Originally Posted by alencarandreh View Post
    This 3GC Insanity after MB is fuck to me, my latency is 150ms - 200ms.
    Have you tried enabling the Custom Lag Tolerance (Interface > Combat)? If not, set it to about 10 above your normal. So if you sit at 150, set it to 160.

Quote Originally Posted by Samiran View Post
    This rotation actually works at 3 orbs now :O, parenthesis is the number of orbs..

3rd orb > MS > MS > SWP > MB(4) > VT > DP(1) > MB(2) > Ins > Ins > Ins > MB(3) > DP(0) > Ins > MB(1) > Ins > Ins > Ins
    Pew Pew Pow Pow Bam Pop Smack

Quote Originally Posted by Abb View Post
    I was wondering about that for a long time too, but seeing that new order on H2P made me realise its actually pretty simple. Its the same as it was before, except that when casting a DP its only 2 GCDs between MB casts instead of 3, so you skip one of the filler GCDs, which is usually just an insanity or shield cast. That and you need a few more insanity fillers on the end as the DoTs are still the same length.
    This. Just drop a filler GCD. You can then use an extra non-spike filler (PWS/l90) at the end if DoTs are still ticking.