3/7M HM, 8/10H BRF 678 Unholy DK with 678 Tank OS LF Guild - Late Night Pref

Looking for a mythic orientated group that runs 7pm PST or later on any day except Thursdays (other commitments on this day).

I have logs available on Warcraftlogs, most relevant parses may be under my old name (Taranig - Korgath) since it was changed two weeks ago. If you would like more information leave me a message here and I will contact you in game.
    I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Eclipsed Tichondrius Horde:
    Tues/Wed/Sun with Optional Mon for previous content. 7-10 PM PST weekday 6-9 PM PST weekend.
    9/10 N 7/10 H

eclipsedguild.net
    Bene#1343

10+ Year Old Account
    Ouroboros
    Guild
    We are a Mythic raiding guild located on Mal'Ganis.
    Currently looking to fill roles for our roster with skilled raiders who come prepared and perform up to par with where their class should be.
    We are a friendly guild that loves the game but during raid time we do not hesitate to remove/replace a player who is under performing in order to complete a boss or task. We do not stress about loot and we fully expect all research on class, boss strat, and other raid relevant activities to be completed before a raid night.

Raid Info
    Days: T/W/Th
    Times: 7:30-10:30 CST
    Progression: 9/10H BRF
    7/7H, 3/7M HM
    Loot: Loot council

Recruiting Needs:

Please apply at our guild site!

Death Knight Medium
    Druid High (Boom, Resto)
    Hunter Medium
    Mage Medium
    Monk High (WW, MW)
    Paladin Medium (Ret)
    Priest Low
    Rogue Medium
    Shaman Low
    Warlock Medium
    Warrior Medium

Even if your class is not listed as High need, do not hesitate to submit an application if you feel drawn to the guild. All outstanding applications are considered.

Contact
    Please direct your in game questions to Rigamortisz, Ninjawhite, and Swished.

Forgot to mention I am available anytime on Sat/Sun.
    I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Why Choose HardcoreCasuals?

8/10 Heroic BRF lead starting up a new up coming Hardcore Progression guild. We're looking for like minded individuals that want to give progression it's all. Yes, we're getting a late start this expansion, but we want to build towards the future and become a top 100 US guild. If this sounds like something your interested in being a part of continue reading. If not, push the back button.

Located on Illidan-US Horde

Who we are looking for:

We're looking for the players who strive to be the best at their role. Min/Max and sim to squeeze every last ounce out of their character. We're not looking for elitist, but GREAT players. Mature and able to take any criticism tossed their way. Players always looking to better themselves and the guild. We're in it for the long haul, so you should be too.

Raid Times:

Monday (Progression) - 7:00 PM to 11:30 PM Eastern Standard Time
    Tuesday (Progression/Farm) - 7:00 PM to 11:30 PM Eastern Standard Time
    Wednesday (Progression/Farm) - 7:00 PM to 11:30 PM Eastern Standard Time
    Thursday (Progression) - 7:00 PM to 11:30 PM Eastern Standard Time
    Friday (Progression) - 7:00 PM to 11:30 PM Eastern Standard Time

Once we enter our "farm" period waiting for the next Tier to be released, raid nights will be cut down to 1-2 nights a week.

Progression mindset:

Progression - 5 days a week from 7:00 PM -- 11:30PM EST. Farm content 1-2 days a week.
    Loot Council system designed to fuel progression.
    Mythic Progression is 5 days a week so near perfect attendance is required.
    Min/Max everything character related.
    Positive, non-elitist, attitude towards hardcore raiding.
    Able to receive criticism.
    Responsibility of your mistakes.
    Ability to play multiple classes/specs at a high-end level.

How to become a founding member of HardcoreCasuals:

Combat Logs are required. If you don't not have any, upload some from a quick LFR.
    Read the above information fully.
    Register to our website w w w . hardcorecasuals.wowlaunch . c o m
    Fill out an application or contact Sylian#1841 (GM) or alerado#1784 (Officer) for any questions.

Guild: Persona Non Grata
    Realm: Alleria (PvE)
    Faction: Alliance
    Progression: 1/7 Mythic HM, 3/10 Heroic BRF
    Raid logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/9023/

Raid times
    Friday night - midnight to 3:30AM Central Time (technically this is Saturday morning)
    Saturday night - midnight to 3:30AM Central Time (technically this is Sunday morning)

There is also an optional alt run Thursday night at 11PM Central Time.

We are looking for exceptional players of any class (we are fairly well balanced).

Please contact Raidaren#1963 or Strobe#1308 or KootaBANG#1841 or Raidaren#1963.

I used to raid 4 nights a week from Vanilla to Wrath. It became like a second job and I quit. Since returning to the game in WoD, I've been very happy that I joined PNG. The 2 night per week schedule ensures it never interferes with my real life, and I'm always looking forward to our raids. My only hope is we can progress faster and faster. Hope you can help us do just that!

Contacts:
    Raidaren#1963
    KootaBANG#1841
    Strobe#1308

You might want to check us out on Area 52. We're a 10/10H, 6/7M (sub 20% Imp), Horde guild that raids on weekends (2 days/week). We have an opening in our roster for one blood tank - such as yourself!

Saturday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm EST
    Sunday: 6:30pm - 11:00pm EST

Serious progression guild, light schedule. If this is something that interests you you can find more info @

HTTP://GIGGITY.GUILDLAUNCH.COM

Or by way of btag:

GM: Ultra (Deathmaster#1462)
    Officers: Jibberjabbér (Jibberjabber#1347), Nexa (Nexa#1635), Roggendorf (Martel#1325), Morei (Morei#1502)

Live streams:
    www.twitch.tv/caloi_
    www.twitch.tv/rossosage
    Mage | Paladin | Officer of <Strawberry Puppy Kisses> | A Discordian is Prohibited of Believing what he reads.