Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can't keep up on this, I am confused. OP is complaining due to what seems to be a mistaken contact as the OP didn't have a problem afterall?

And well, it is common with a premade answer if your question/request is one of the more common things.

Myself, still not had a single problem with a GM nor the wait time.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Posts 1

Welcome to the mmo community! Your input has been gratefully recevied. As to your anger and Capslock, not needed.

Deleted
    normally.... I've an easy time to troll people. But this time... nothing is left. Selfowned > trolls I guess.
    I feel so defeated.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    normally.... I've an easy time to troll people. But this time... nothing is left. Selfowned > trolls I guess.
    I feel so defeated.
    I am sorry to inform you but with the advent of the new self-owning poster we no longer need your trolling services so we have to let you go. Your final check will be mailed to you in a 5-7 business days.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    because it's pathetic,

-snip-

Mod-note: Bear in mind, even the GM's name has to be blocked out, we don't permit naming/shaming.

The only thing that I see that is pathetic here is putting in a ticket for missing loot, on a raid that had been obsolete for over 3 years. The GM made a mistake, your action was done on purpose.

Maybe if there were thousands less trivial tickets, time wasters, or non-issues, they would have time to actually provide support.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2015-02-17 at 09:23 AM.

So if this site has a "no harassment" policy why are CS representatives excluded from that?

That picture shouldn't have even survived moderation.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I can't keep up on this, I am confused. OP is complaining due to what seems to be a mistaken contact as the OP didn't have a problem afterall?

And well, it is common with a premade answer if your question/request is one of the more common things.

Myself, still not had a single problem with a GM nor the wait time.
    Well, if the OP didn't have a problem before, he certainly will have one now.

I've gotten a Game Master who doesn't care one bit as a customer care representative. It was about Tour of Duty not working and all he did was send me to Wowhead. And I've gotten this GM twice and did the same thing twice. So thats why when I do put in a ticket I put his name in it so I don't get him (hopefully).

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    The only thing that I see that is pathetic here is putting in a ticket for missing loot, on a raid that had been obsolete for over 3 years. The GM made a mistake, your action was done on purpose.

Maybe if there were thousands less trivial tickets, time wasters, or non-issues, they would have time to actually provide support.
    Exactly! I was thinking the same thing. At the very least it should have been reported on the button that says "Submit Bug" in that very same screenshot. You didn't get loot in a two expansion old instance and opened a ticket about it? That's such a waste of time. I would've been slightly annoyed, shrugged, and went "stupid bug" and moved on. If the same thing happened the next week and the week after then I would submit a bug report. Using the ticket system for that is such a ridiculous waste of time since there are legitimate issues that need to be resolved through that system. A few examples: people botting / scamming, items being deleted accidentally and having no restoration, people duping items, accidentally looting the wrong thing to the wrong player, a character being completely unplayable, etc etc. These are things that warrant a ticket, not the things you listed.

As for the automated response, this is the first time I realized that people actually believe Blizzard types up an individual, unique response to every ticket ever generated. I could see that in-game, but in the message system, no way. It's probably a copy-paste from a default template, and either the employee is lazy and still had a Xmas 2011 template saved as his default that he just changes everytime, or he accidentally went back and used the wrong template. Either way, it's a simple mistake, and as someone who sends out dozens of emails a day I can contest that they do happen. I've sent out emails to other departments without the proper (or any) attachments, or with the wrong date and information, etc. It's remarkable easy to make a mistake in an email when you're focused on something else.
    Ixila of Forgotten Aspects - US Hyjal 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel
    My YouTube kill vids!
    Ixila - Holy Paladin - Armory | Ixtide - Resto Shaman - Armory

You know, if the gm had sent him the gold the other Twinkybelly(really?) paid for the mount or the mount itself I'm pretty sure we wouldn't have this thread.

I've never had a problem with Blizz customer service. The only issue I've had that needed resolution was my brothers account being hacked and our bank guilds being cleaned out. Took about a day, no problems, everything restored. The ticket for the resolution I had received on my account as the guild leader was pretty cut and paste and where the guilds name should have been was instead (guild name). I laughed it off.
    "The more we nurture our perversions the more human we become."
    -Vendetta Red

Prudes...

I didn't get this angry even when Blizzard accidentally banned a bunch of people, me included. A bag opening exploit happened back in the Barrens dailies and people who saved all their pet daily bags to open at once got banned along with the exploiters.

Blizz sent me a canned response about how they reviewed my case and upheld the ban, which was total BS. Served 2 days of a 3 day ban before they finally got things fixed but I never cursed at them.

As someone who works in a customer service role it's retards like you that make my job more painful than need be. A simple mistake was made. Did you REALLY need to go and turn into a fwit and get all angry and abusive? What's the point.

I don't find your reply impressive it just makes you look like a retard as it was a total overreaction and unnecessary. So you didn't create a ticket. SO WHAT?! They didn't do anything to your account and it is in no way harming you. Just ignore it and get on with it.

There is NEVER any excuse to fly off the handle over nothing. I hope you get banned for being such a moron. Grow up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right, you might notice some snipping here and there, I'll let you know that we don't permit naming/shaming. This warning counts for the whole thread.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    As someone who works in Customer Service (not for Blizzard mind you - thankfully), my reaction to reading something like OP's response ticket would have been to laugh at him, show my colleagues, make fun of him and his probable parentage, hit 'Delete' and go on with my day.
    I'll usually go out of my way to help people with a problem or query but bullshit like that just makes its immediate way to my recycle bin.

Are you seriously shocked that Blizzard customer service uses template responses? They have millions of customers and likely thousands of tickets to work through every day. If they didn't use template responses, you'd likely be crying over the even longer response times. Unsurprisingly when you're dealing with a high turnover of queries, sometimes someone is going to send the wrong thing to the wrong person. It happens.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

10+ Year Old Account
    You get angry very easy... maybe seek help?

This is why I thank the lord every single day and hour of my life that I don't have to work with customers.

When you have a playerbase of 10m it is really hard to respond to each and every ticket with a unique tailor made message for the occasion, a lot of time all they need is a copy/paste... only so many ways to say "We restored your items" or "The issue will be looked into"

Look at the wait time for tickets, I've seen them as high as three days. If they were to respond with custom messages to each individual expect it to increase to a week. Yes, you can get some really shitty responses, If you find a GM failed to do his job properly and the issue you're having is ongoing (Not ones they simply can't solve) You should e-mail wowgmfeedback-us@blizzard.com.

I think you handled the situation immaturely and you have come onto this forum in an attempt to make Blizzard's customer service look bad, but you've only succeeded in making yourself look like a fool.

If Blizzard has made a mistake and you inform them of that, then you have handled the situation correctly. Blowing up like this to them over something that many would consider as a minor mistake, is just pathetic.

Deleted
    i love how ppl are treating the 'gm' bot as a real person that gets offended by the swearing;p

Their customer service is awful, you are quite childish, and mmochamp is full of trolls, deformed human minds and blizzard blind die-hard apologists.
    Have fun all.