Angry The reason LFR should be removed!!!!!

I remember a long time ago when you had to grind UBRS and LBRS until you could move up to the next raid. I remember when you had to grind heroics, then kara and so on untill you were geared to even think seeing Illidans shadow in BC. Those days were AWESOME! Those were the days when elite like me had to sit at the computer for HOURS, neglecting all of outside world just to have the rep to get the gear you wanted. WOW was my world and it should be for all of the players who want be epic in this game just like back in those days. I didnt spend my time trying to get laid. I spent my time trying to get gear! Oh boy did it pay off. When you are in Org with one of the only Thunderfury's everyone looked at you in awe and asked "How did you get that?" I would tell them forsake all of the outside world and spend your time in this world and grind grind grind. Then maybe you can be like me. WOW in those days were awesome because I was awesome and there wasnt a casual nubs stayed in blues and greens.

Which brings me to this LFR nonsense and the casual friendly nooblets blizz loves to attract. LFR is a bane on this game that needs to be removed. NONE OF THESE NOOBS DERSERVE TO SEE THE SAME CONTENT I SEE! These casuals got to down Deathwing, they got to silence the orc filth that was Garrosh and now they are going to able to silence the warcries of Grommash. ITS NOT FAIR! I spent hours upon days and months on this game like you should. These noobs dont deserve an easy way to get into new content when no one is running the old anymore. They derserve to start at the bottom and work up grinding old content. If you cant get in a guild that will carry your noob casual butt, well, TOO BAD! Things need to go back the way they were in the best days of WOW, Vanilla WOW. Days when you noobs who took off to take care of "real life" things you fell behind and stayed behind. Standing next to you noobs in Ashran and ORG with my mythic gear and you nooblets have LFR purples is pathetic. YOU DONT DESERVE THOSE EPICS! Now that I have said my peace, I know the rest of the hardcore, truly hardcore players will have my back.

Deleted
    Don´t start your anti LFR thread with nostalgia crap like "i remember a long time ago/ i remember when..."

Can't tell if serious...

OMG would you people stop crying about this crap. Blizzard first and foremost is a business, and for them to be profitable they have to cater to all different types of players not just the hard core raiders. It really burns me up when I see posts like this because you feel people are not entitled to see end game content because you dont know what they have going on in their lives. People have responsibilities other than WoW. In closing if you like being a hardcore raider no problem and Im happy you have mythic gear, but dont crap on those who might not be able to spend the time to play for long stretches at a time.
    *broken sig link*

those days are long gone and wont be back.. deal with it
    The difference beteween genius and stupidity... genius has its limit

Grindy MMO's don't do well anymore. People don't like grinding stupid crap (most of the time). Same sort of reason that Keys got removed. They didn't add anything and made things harder to get into. LFR is good for people that don't want to spend a ton of time raiding, don't have the guild for it or just want to gear up alts decently fast. I've played since Vanilla beta, I have no desire to go back to grinding 15+ UBRS for weeks in hoping to get a slight upgrade.
    Noirluna the Immortal of Proudmoore

You are being way too easy on those casuals man. They shouldn't be allowed to level past the old caps until they've downed the final raid of each expac at that level! Make this game about PROGRESSION again amirite??

No one should be able to have a legendary in this game and only put in 1hr a week of play into this game. Thats not a legendary its another piece of loot. Worth less than vender trash. LFR helps casuals get legendary. ONLY people like me who dump hours into the game deserve a legendary!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thorvath View Post
    You are being way too easy on those casuals man. They shouldn't be allowed to level past the old caps until they've downed the final raid of each expac at that level! Make this game about PROGRESSION again amirite??
    Thats the spirit hardcore brethren. I AGREE 10000% with that. THey dont know whats its like to truly down content yet.

Quote Originally Posted by kingj56 View Post
    No one should be able to have a legendary in this game and only put in 1hr a week of play into this game. Thats not a legendary its another piece of loot. Worth less than vender trash. LFR helps casuals get legendary. ONLY people like me who dump hours into the game deserve a legendary!
    Yea, it was better when I could put in 2 hours minutes for a BT clear once for a warglaive. Or conversely, hundreds of hours throughtout BC to never see one drop.

The current system is fine and the actual legendary isnt even available yet,

I suspect this is all just bait but allow me to rebut.

I recently quit and in the last 2 months of my sub I let my niece play on my account. Start a new character and all that jazz. This in turn got her to go out and get her own sub that she could grind on. She reached lvl 100 in record time whilst still following a ton of the storyline (She played undead and loves all the Sylvanas stuff.) She's not in a guild because the only guilds she's been getting invites too are extremely non-active ones.

Without dungeon finder, or LFR she would have never gotten into the new raids or dungeons. There is a place for LFR. It's just not for you. So IGNORE it. You can still do everything you said up there without having to ever look at LFR. There's still plenty of shit that a social outcast like yourself can still grind for and try to brag against other people who don't really care.

TL: DR Don't blame others because you wasted years of your life on meaningless arbitrary digital items.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, this isn't constructive at all.