Poll: Which is your favourite last boss of a raid?

Deleted

Which is your favourite last boss of a raid?

Don't forget to evaluate each boss based not only in terms of combat mechanics, but also if it provided a fitting end to the raid while taking into consideration other things like the boss design, the lore of the fight,etc.

My favourite last boss was C'Thun. I love everything that is old-god related so having a fight with one of them proved immensely entertaining. Not only that but C'Thun was the boss that took more time for my guild to kill at the time as he required tons of coordination and most people really needed to know what they were doing, it was not a fight that half the raid could carry the rest like many others before. Oh, and the tons of Resistance Nature potions wasted on the countless wipes, oh boy, I still remember those farming nights looking for ingredients to make all those potions for the next days. Good times.

Edit: Rend Blackhand was actually supposed to be just Blackhand, the current tier last boss.
    Last edited by mmoc9f0bced709; 2015-02-17 at 04:47 AM.

Visually stunning for me was Kil'jaeden. First time i saw that fight i was stunned.

Lore wise, Lich King not very stunning visually but the story was top notch.

Although not an end raid boss....when i first started playing and leveling though dungeons the final boss of Uldamon....to this day still gives me chills, "Who dares awaken Archaedas?"
    and that noise that he makes...fantastic. Still my favorite dungeon.
    Last edited by Role Unknown; 2015-02-17 at 04:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lich king all the way.

Lich King. And the Blackhand we fight in BRF isn't Rend Blackhand. Its his father.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to go with Deathwing. I started raiding midway through ToC and had no familiarity with vanilla or WC3, so when Cataclysm started, I felt like I was on board with the story from the get go, and my guild and I progressed very well through content.

From Blackwing to the Firelands, to the steps of Wyrmrest Temple, on the back of a fucking dragon, basically THE dragon, and then to the Maelstrom...it was epic. Nothing else has quite shook me the way Deathwing did, especially nothing in MoP. Ulduar was pretty stellar too, with Yogg being a real unique fight as well. Menacing in a different way.

It's really the build up that made the final bosses so amazing to me.

Also, I missed our first Lich King kill...so there's that...
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Deleted
    The Lich King, of course.

Illidan. We'd been waiting the whole expansion just to see his model in-game. Epic fight too.

I also loved Lady Vashj, due to how fucking stressful that fight was.

I used to like the Kael'thas fight (still love the character), but after farming the Ashes for 2 years I don't ever want to see his face again.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Kaelthas/vashj or yoggsaron. I loved the lady vashj fight so much. To this day it's still one of my favorite fights. Kaelthas i liked a lot as well but that may be because he was my favorite char in wc3. Yogg was an awesome fight and i really liked the whole thing where you could pick which keepers to help you to get the achieves or of course pick none for alone in the darkness.

I'd have to give an honorable mention to Illidan to because that fight was awesome, and it was really cool to have Maiev and Akama help you with it.