Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ElfinHilon10 View Post
    If I got a key, I've long lost it, unless I can find it somewhere else.

EDIT: I think I actually found it in my system properties.
    Yep i figured you had it lol. If you wanna try and reinstall your OS you can use the link i gave earlier to make a CD or USB stick and then follow this video on getting windows reinstalled and drivers reloaded:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxaVBsXEiok

- - - Updated - - -

You really think the extra 20 dollars justifies it? :/

That fan you linked, that's a heatsink or a fan?
    Its both, and yes its worth it. But again if you wanna try and reinstall your OS first i linked a fairly in depth video on how to do it, it also goes into the process of finding drivers and stuff. Up to you, but i would try it first.

Yeah, done. I just got that MX100 SSD. I watched a number of reviews and everyone said it was amazing.

I bought the BX100 off amazon, and with tax, it was 194.99.

So, I can get the MX100, for 199.99 out the door, no tax or shipping, get a faster read/write than the BX100, and a better quality build for only 5 bucks more. That's insanely dumb.
    Welcome to America. Here is your corrupt politician, complementary gun, and your fixed news. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Yep i dont even know why the bx100 exists, its needs to be much cheaper for it to make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    Yep i dont even know why the bx100 exists, its needs to be much cheaper for it to make sense.
    Seriously. Thanks for that!
    Welcome to America. Here is your corrupt politician, complementary gun, and your fixed news. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Seriously. Thanks for that!
    Aye np. My advice is if you only bought SSD so far is when you get it reinstall your OS then make your decision on other parts after that. I got a feeling you will be surprised at the results : )

If you got any other questions feel free to ask.

One other thing that crossed my mind because ive seen it happen so many times, are you 100% sure your monitor is hooked up to the 6850 and not onboard video? This happens way more than you think it would, its a common error.

Hey, so that fan/heatsink you linked is out of stock. Is there another place to get it for cheap?? How can I quickly search for that on pc part picker?

Oh weird it is, i thought it was only out of stock for local pickup (at least thats what the page said). If thats the case this is the cheapest you will find it (which is still a good deal btw)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...D=3938566&SID=

But my advice above still stands, get your SSD and reinstall windows and see how your PC performs, if at that point you feel its still not up to where you want it then start adding new parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    Oh weird it is, i thought it was only out of stock for local pickup (at least thats what the page said). If thats the case this is the cheapest you will find it (which is still a good deal btw)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...D=3938566&SID=

But my advice above still stands, get your SSD and reinstall windows and see how your PC performs, if at that point you feel its still not up to where you want it then start adding new parts.
    Ah OK. If that's the case, I'll wait a bit to get that. I think I will do that. Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, done. I just got that MX100 SSD. I watched a number of reviews and everyone said it was amazing.

I bought the BX100 off amazon, and with tax, it was 194.99.

So, I can get the MX100, for 199.99 out the door, no tax or shipping, get a faster read/write than the BX100, and a better quality build for only 5 bucks more. That's insanely dumb.
    BX100 is meant to be the budget friendly one with some stuff stripped out, and MX100 has those stuff that was stripped out, obviously. They need to reduce the price by maybe... 25% or something if the MX100 is going to continue to be in production. MX200 is out though and it does cost a bit more.