whats with this sites moderators??

have they been bullied their whole life and come on here just to ban people to feel good about themselves??
    and for the power trip??
    i get infractions for the tiniest things, its like these moderators hate their life so much but they come on here thinking they are somebody important and they actually matter then go ahead and do things just for the power trip. fucken idiots

Well with that attitude I don't see why they wouldn't.

God this is the most overused meme.

inb4 discussing moderation isn't allowed here

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by superstarz View Post
    have they been bullied their whole life and come on here just to ban people to feel good about themselves??
    and for the power trip??
    i get infractions for the tiniest things, its like these moderators hate their life so much but they come on here thinking they are somebody important and they actually matter then go ahead and do things just for the power trip. fucken idiots
    Just a glance at your posting history revealed a wealth of stupidity on the very first page of results. So... that might have something to do with it.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Nah we've just got religious treehugger mods so avoid insulting religion and you'll be generally ok.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Actually, if you read the rules of the site, the mods are doing their job quite well.

You might think that what you did is just the tiniest infraction, but the rules are still the rules, no one is exempt.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have complaints with moderation, you need to discuss it with a super mod. Making threads is not the appropriate avenue.

On the same token, if you feel any of your infractions don't violate the site's policies, you're welcome to appeal them.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |