Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    That being said, it's not that clear cut. Next garrison campaign will set up the invasion. Not saying that it will be the invasion. It's very possible that it will end with something like "We found a weakness, now we need time to exploit it".
    Nope.
    "The Garrison Campaign will set up the invasion of Tanaan Jungle, so there isn't any more story to tell in Patch 6.1."
    They just say it will in order not to spoil anything. The Garrison Campaign is done until 6.2.
    Last edited by mmoce1f817744b; 2015-02-18 at 08:35 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Walter- View Post
    Agreed. When you look at the trend...

Draenor will be a 60/40 split with 2 colors on it. Compare that to Vanilla, TBC, or Wrath, and you can see why Cata and MoP were less popular.
    This Chart is kind of bullshit. It includes small-sized side-raids (that drop lower quality gear than current tier-content) which never replaced the current "real" raid. You would never stop raiding black temple because zul'aman released, that's just bullshit. As well as ruby sanctum didn't really replace icecrown. It was a one-boss raid that entertained you for one lockout.

You'd need to combine zul'gurub with blackwing lair, zul'aman with black temple and ruby sanctum with icecrown on that chart. If you do that, TBC and WotLK don't look any different from cataclysm. Especially if you consider that sunwell was meant to be a WotLK raid and just got a premature release, because they couldn't release WotLK in time. We would have raided black temple for 1,5 years if they wouldn't have given us sunwell as a filler, which is also the reason for having that sucky naxxramas rehash at the beginning of WotLK. If that made you happy, they could just bring back naxx once more and hover it above frostfire ridge between BRF and the final raid of WoD.

The only real outlier on that chart is MoP with Siege of Orgrimmar and the only real reason for that is the short lifespan of T14, aka. msv,hof,toes.

I really think blizz will have a suprise in store for us, i think we will see a raid with grom hellscream as the final boss in 6.2, but it will not be the final boss of the expansion. Im thinking we'll kill or make grom surrender in 6.2, and then we go after gul'dan who we kill in 6.4.

6.2 might be something else.. The 6.2 campaign seems to be (from the wording) setting up the invasion of tanaan.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgromir View Post
    I really think blizz will have a suprise in store for us, ...
    They will surely have surprises in the store, the only thing I am not sure of is whether they will add mounts or pets, and how many. Possibly, the extension of character boost to 100, too. (ROFL)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyand1337 View Post
    This Chart is kind of bullshit. It includes small-sized side-raids (that drop lower quality gear than current tier-content) which never replaced the current "real" raid.
    The POINT is, there were MORE places to go, MORE raids to see, MORE bosses to kill, and MORE things to do. Cata likely had less than most. If WoD has less than Cata in the end, but cost TWICE as much, I'm sure there will still be fans thanking Blizz for this excellent expansion packed with content. I can assure you, I won't be one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    6.2 might be something else.. The 6.2 campaign seems to be (from the wording) setting up the invasion of tanaan.
    If 6.2 is Tanaan Jungle is and it's not expansion last major patch I wonder what will be last patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    If 6.2 is Tanaan Jungle is and it's not expansion last major patch I wonder what will be last patch.
    6.3 - The search for new content

Deleted
    I wonder if there will be a 6.3.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    That gate is the gate that's the entrance to Talador. Tanaan is tiny.
    Cannot tell if troll or just stupid.

Look again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    You prefer three tiers with a year of nothing at the end?
    I'd prefer Blizzard stop being lazy and greedy and give us the amount of content we used to get during the Vanilla-Wrath era, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Nope.
    "The Garrison Campaign will set up the invasion of Tanaan Jungle, so there isn't any more story to tell in Patch 6.1."
    They just say it will in order not to spoil anything. The Garrison Campaign is done until 6.2.
    Uh, what? Seriously, how is that "Nope" to my post? You're saying the exact same thing I said... 6.2 could be setting UP to Tanaan, with 6.3 being the full blown invasion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    I'd prefer Blizzard stop being lazy and greedy and give us the amount of content we used to get during the Vanilla-Wrath era, thanks.
    I'd even settle for HALF of that content.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Consider the fact that there are fewer subscribers since Wrath and lots of inflation since the release of Vanilla so they don't have the funds to release the same amount of content as they did back then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sykoex View Post
    Consider the fact that there are fewer subscribers since Wrath and lots of inflation since the release of Vanilla so they don't have the funds to release the same amount of content as they did back then.
    $1B in profits last year. Pretty sure it is not a $$$ issue

Don't we all? I've been praising this on these forums for a long time now but unfortunately it will not happen. Why? Well, let me explain. Lets take a look at the Call of Duty series. It's been out for I dont know.. 10 years or something? Once it evolved into the modern era, they kept making the exact same game year after year after and people kept buying it(even though I didnt understand why because nothing changed) They didnt change the graphics, gameplay, animations, sounds, etc, etc, etc and they KNEW that people would still buy the product even if they half ass'd it. Well guess what? Think of WoW like that. The Devs(even though they have a MUCH larger team now then they did at launch) know that people will continue to purchase/play the game even with the half ass'd, lack of effort, lack of meaningful content that they are implementing. They are lazy, lackadaisical, and unmotivated now and it shows in their work. Its a crying shame. Year after year, patch after patch we get what? Class revamps, a couple dungeons, a couple raids, etc, etc, etc and they're all half ass'd. If people disagree with that statement than my god is addiction getting the better of you.

The proof is in the pudding.