Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowserkills7 View Post
    Its job was to give a skill cap and I fail to see it. Anyone can interupt. Anyone can attack the right mobs. Anyone can kite. What matters is if you can do it in the dungeon though, not in the PG.
    If this was true then people wouldn't be failing it.

I agree that a "skip to next wave" button would help, and hte option to begin on silver if you have completed bronze on a different class previously, but otherwise I think this is working as intended.

I don't mind them, but I do think it was downright stupid that I had to do it twice, on the same class and the same role (Ret Paladin, yes, I have two, one for each faction!) on two different characters. That, at the very least, should carry over.

Quote Originally Posted by MPA View Post
    Have you even played any heroic 5-man? Full of retards that think they're all that and ragequit after 1 person making a silly mistake or not living up to their 670 ilvl performance. If anything, proving grounds made 5-man hc's worse than ever because every schmuck thinks it will go perfectly and most people have standards way too high and are absolutely unforgiving towards ANY type of mistake, costly or barely noticable. To be honest, I'd rather spend an hour in a heroic with someone that is a bad player but tries the best he can than some asswipe that cleared mythic on all his alts doing high dps that cba moving from shit and keeps dying.
    I don't know what heroics you are doing or what "mythic" players you are playing with (hint: mythic players have more than 670ilvl) but I have never had this experience.

Granted I'm one of those "670ilvl retards" who triple/quadruple pulls packs and does 80% of the dps and 50% of the healing as a tank, but I haven't had any issues oddly enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    I don't mind them, but I do think it was downright stupid that I had to do it twice, on the same class and the same role (Ret Paladin, yes, I have two, one for each faction!) on two different characters. That, at the very least, should carry over.
    I can agree that same class and spec should carry across.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    I personally like it, and MMOC statistics shows that between LFR and Heroics, not even 15% of the entire level 100 player base has even achieved Silver.

And my failure rate in finding groups is still really high.

IMO, jump that up to a Gold requirement, please. >,<
    Well that might say something about the apparent difficulty, and the lack of usefulness of the task as a measure of readiness.
    Simply bumping it up isn't going to achieve anything, a stupid idea people need to stop bringing up.
    REAL experience is what players need, but it is the community preventing that.

Is it surprising that players are struggling with such fundamentals as movement and interruptions when they rarely have the need for them in any levelling content.
    I was in Molten Core during the anniversary event, and some people threw tantrums about hurting their meter humping when I banished any of the earth elementals.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2015-02-20 at 12:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Army Dreamer View Post
    Are you joking? It's exactly the opposite. 5-man heroics are much less demanding comparing to the proving grounds. There is no reason for silver as a pre-requirement for them.
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
    Seriously, no. If you can't do silver, then you aren't good enough for heroics.

They aren't hard. You do need half a clue to beat healing silver, as some classes at least, butif you are halfway competent you are going to one-shot it the moment you hit 100. Sucky internet is a personal problem, not Blizzard's, and if it truly disables you from being able to complete silver proving grounds, then it also means you're a waste of space in heroic dungeons because you can't do anything to contribute there, either, so your point is moot.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    I do think if you have beaten it before you shouldn't have to do it again. So if you have the MoP titles you should of been good to go.
    The MoP ones were a complete joke for some classes/specs though. They did say before if you did it on a class/spec now you wouldn't have to do it again. Say you had 2 tank monks if you got silver on one you got credit for both, but that didn't make it to live.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, I argued that it was so easy that I wouldn't mind doing them to filter out the worst players in this game from my groups, but now I'm at 18 100s and I have probably only done silver on half of them. I just hit 100 and do bronze for the weapon and buy 640 stuff from the AH and jump straight into LFR now, skipping heroics completely because there's no point doing them.

Would be cool if it was account wide if you have completed endless or something.
    Last edited by Bodom; 2015-02-20 at 06:33 AM.

If it was actually balanced, tested you for Anything beyond having a brain, or at least made you learn your class, I wouldn't mind. However, as it stands now, its annoying. For some classes its harder, others its easy. I didn't even need a rotation or my tank cds when I did it, and that was as a warrior. They are crap and they don't test anything. Sure, some will say it keeps out the "truly bad", and it somewhat does. However, I have still had just as many fail tanks, healers, and dps in heroics and before when we didn't need proving grounds.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?