Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by greysaber View Post
    that being the entire muslim world, or about 17-20% of the entire planet.
    Except that is does not apply to the ENTIRE Muslim world at all. European and Western Muslims are much different in their opinion.
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Daez View Post
    Except that is does not apply to the ENTIRE Muslim world at all. European and Western Muslims are much different in their opinion.
    And not all other Muslims believe in sharia law nor in the extremities proposed in the video.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    I'm done here, why did I actually bother to give a serious reply on page 1 I guess this is a perfect example of why discussions on the internet are so fucking pointless
    Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    Overthrowing governments is far different than trying to influence a population

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daez View Post
    As long as what they want has nothing to do with staying at home as a wife and mother and staying subservient to her husband. Even if a woman wants to do that, even if it makes her happy, you show me one person that identifies as a feminist that would actually support it.
    Why would feminists be against someone choosing to be a stay-at-home mother?

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Remember kids, they are a very good friend of the western world and we support everything they do!
    Till we manage to run them out of oil. Then they are screwed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    The problem with this thing is, as Crissi says, other people (men or not men, doesn't matter, but tends to be men) telling all women everywhere what they are to do, how they are to live, how they are to act.
    Actually, in this day and age it tends to be more women. This example you described is the current norm. Women are "encouraged" to go out and get an education and well paying job even if they really just want to get their MRS. Men would be castrated if they continued to try to control the lives of women the way they did before the 1980s and 1990s.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Someone has never seen women drive.
    Yeah, I mean the fact that they pay less insurance and have less accidents and are more cautious drivers is a bad thing?
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

Except men still control the political climate in many Western areas and yet aren't criticized with the same degree when they make LAW that changes the lives of women. Go figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    I'm done here, why did I actually bother to give a serious reply on page 1 I guess this is a perfect example of why discussions on the internet are so fucking pointless
    Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    Overthrowing governments is far different than trying to influence a population

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Why would feminists be against someone choosing to be a stay-at-home mother?
    Because it gives feminists a bad image if someone voluntarily chooses to do exactly what they fight against.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpasaurus Rex View Post
    Because it gives feminists a bad image if someone voluntarily chooses to do exactly what they fight against.
    Yep. I always have this vision in my head of a feminist group wanting to beat up a girl for wanting and liking to stay at home taking care of the house and kids while the husband works.

It's been proven over and over that nowadays its the woman that makes the decision in the household most of the time anyway. I seriously don't know what else feminists want. They will only stop after they bring the vag Reich i suppose.

Is it ok to rape women in the koran?
    Or is it a sin.
    Why dont they murder rapists since they are so keen on murdering anyone whos not islamic.

its funny and sad at the same time when isis supporters make fun of Saudis coz women are allowed to drive in the "Islamic state land"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daethz View Post
    Is it ok to rape women in the koran?
    Or is it a sin.
    Why dont they murder rapists since they are so keen on murdering anyone whos not islamic.
    well if you rape then your right hand and your left leg must be cut as a punishment
    " In a Society like this table, a state of equilibrium, once one makes the first move, everyone must follow! In every era, this World has been operating by this napkin principle. And the one who ‘takes the napkin first’ must be someone who is respected by all. It’s not that anyone can fulfill this role… Those that are despotic or unworthy will be scorned. And those are the ‘losers"

Deleted
    I can't imagine why a woman would ever need to get in a car. There's no sink to wash the dishes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by habitsbreaker View Post
    well if you rape then your right hand and your left leg must be cut as a punishment
    Not unless they are forcibly married to you and/or another religion and you are trying to push for an islamic child, then its not rape... as they are your wife, even if they are screaming no. But hey, fundamentalism goes a long way with them.

I find it hilarious and think that that guy is in need of a lobotomy

Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    Not unless they are forcibly married to you and/or another religion and you are trying to push for an islamic child, then its not rape... as they are your wife, even if they are screaming no. But hey, fundamentalism goes a long way with them.

I find it hilarious and think that that guy is in need of a lobotomy
    tradition=/= religion
    " In a Society like this table, a state of equilibrium, once one makes the first move, everyone must follow! In every era, this World has been operating by this napkin principle. And the one who ‘takes the napkin first’ must be someone who is respected by all. It’s not that anyone can fulfill this role… Those that are despotic or unworthy will be scorned. And those are the ‘losers"

10+ Year Old Account
    A gilded cage is still a cage.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by greysaber View Post
    This story pales in comparison to the saudi cleric that just said that the Earth does not revolve around the sun.

http://rt.com/news/233063-saudi-cleric-earth-sun/
    I...what? That's amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guest "Women can't drive in our country, so men drive them around"
    Guest "But I know the solution to prevent their 'morale' from being affected we can just hire woman drivers!"
    Host "Wouldn't those women who come into country then forth not be allowed to drive making them useless to hire?"
    Guest ".................."

Deleted
    i guess if your argument does not have a point, you just make one up.
    kudos to the guy for beeing dead serious about his idea.