Deleted

Balance trinket question

So I currently have 3 trinkets available to use Shards (670), Darmacs unstable (665) and Sandmans Pouch (670 3/3). Now according to ask mr robot and a lot of BIS lists my best combo would be shards + Darmacs because of the sim dps but am I right in saying because they are both haste proc/use trinkets I would actually lose dps using them together as I would hit haste cap with hero being up? Would a better combo be Darmacs + pouch to avoid getting capped and losing dps?

If anyone could shed some light on this it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

I don't have the math to back it up so bear with me on this. I think having a Crit trinket is a must for Moonkins in order to get some procs during our opener, especially for a multi-target opener where you cast Starfall and still want to Starsurge the primary target. So I would keep the Sandman's Pouch but try to replace it with the Oregorger trinket.

Out of the other two trinkets, I believe that 665 Darmacs sims better than 670 Shards. I like having the on-use of Shards to line up with CDs but I would use Darmacs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lericus View Post
    I don't have the math to back it up so bear with me on this. I think having a Crit trinket is a must for Moonkins in order to get some procs during our opener, especially for a multi-target opener where you cast Starfall and still want to Starsurge the primary target. So I would keep the Sandman's Pouch but try to replace it with the Oregorger trinket.

Out of the other two trinkets, I believe that 665 Darmacs sims better than 670 Shards. I like having the on-use of Shards to line up with CDs but I would use Darmacs.
    Thanks mate this was really helpful! Oregor trinket + Darmacs 680 are firmly in my sights Just waiting on them to drop