Poll: How old is your mouse?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    I recently changed back from optic to wire... a bit more hassle with the cable but I don't have to change f* batteries anymore all the time. It's unbelievable they make phones that hold out for weeks but my mouse goes out of energy every like three days

my mouse has balls
    Hehe I wish they had a revival! I wonder if the younger WoW players even still remember them?! It was so fun when you had to scratch your mouses balls because they were just too dirty ;-)...

I have a 3-year old Razer Naga. Last year the well-known ''Razer left-click button not working''-problem occured once again, just like I had with my even older Deathadder mouse years ago. Managed to fix my Naga myself this time, unlike my Deathadder which sadly enough didn't survive the surgery.

Unless you're from Dubai, don't buy Razer mice. Really, don't.

Deleted
    I still have my naga from 2010 at the moment. I've had the double click bug on left and right buttons for a couple years, it comes and goes and I can deal with it. The middle mouse button click doesn't work, but I just rebound one of the buttons next to left click instead. Pretty good experience so far.

Logitech G700. 3+ Years. Works perfectly, the only visible things are the finger marks on the buttons. It went back for repairs a few months after I bought it, problem with the right button (multiple presses per click, I made a lot of people mad until I decided to send it back )

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    i got a Mionix NAOS 8200 since a few weeks after the release and a Logitech MX510 (close to 10 years) i use at work because it's sturdy as fuck

and a Razer Lachesis i threw on the wall after 6 months because the build quality is shit, still don't know why i bought a Razer Lycosa (ended up to having even worse quality and major hardware/software problems)
    Last edited by S7orm; 2015-02-18 at 05:17 PM.