did they revert the shred buff already?

i dont see it on the latest buff updates, anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by getupkid55 View Post
    It's in 6.1
    yes i know that, im saying i dont see the shred buff in the latest 6.1 update. only the other buffs.

Lol, that would be very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by fenrirx View Post
    yes i know that, im saying i dont see the shred buff in the latest 6.1 update. only the other buffs.
    Sorry I see what you're referring to. No clue then. I would imagine maybe its in a later build or just not in the notes or something, since the original note was a blue post. Though you never know I guess.

It would be pretty bizarre to revert the only substantial buff. My guess is it just got missed unless they are seriously looking at massively improving Feral AoE. Pretty sure you will see the Shred buff in there soon.
    Last edited by teddabear; 2015-02-18 at 03:23 AM.

It's in for sure. Don't worry.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumatran View Post
    I'm sorry, I must have missed it, but what shred buff?
    Shred damage increased by 20%.
    From the official patch note.
    Last night there was a new PTR build, every other announced buff went "live" except this one. So we don't know what's going on.

Looks to be live on PTR. I stripped naked my char on live and on PTR. On live the tooltip says shred does 1787 damage. On PTR it says 2154 damage. I think thats a 20% increase.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    From the official patch note.
    Last night there was a new PTR build, every other announced buff went "live" except this one. So we don't know what's going on.
    Oh fucking sweet. Please oh please be true

Quote Originally Posted by xfloydex View Post
    Looks to be live on PTR. I stripped naked my char on live and on PTR. On live the tooltip says shred does 1787 damage. On PTR it says 2154 damage. I think thats a 20% increase.
    1787*.2 = 357; 1787 + 357 = 2144, so I'd say yes.

Deleted
    I'm scared.