Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I'm betting it's a very rare drop from the garrison raid bosses.

I wish they would do a quest line like the Nether Drake back in TBC. That was a fun little quest line for the most part and you could continue to make progress on it at your own pace and if it took you three weeks, three months, three years you eventually ended up with your drake.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Quote Originally Posted by tuesday the paladin View Post
    I'm betting it's a very rare drop from the garrison raid bosses.
    Seems likely to me as well.

As far as TLPD is concerned, I am very very sad I didn't camp it before CRZ ... now it is still campable - just you'll be doing it with at least 10 other people.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Seems likely to me as well.

As far as TLPD is concerned, I am very very sad I didn't camp it before CRZ ... now it is still campable - just you'll be doing it with at least 10 other people.
    I'm in the same boat with Aeonaxx. I don't even know if she pops anymore, it has been a long time since I have seen any sign of life.
    "These so called speed humps are a joke. If anything, they slow you down. "

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    I started to camp it like three days after Wotlk launched, right after hitting 80. At this point almost no one even knew about its existence, which obviously made it easier.
    Still got a bit lucky, though - someone managed to tag it before me, so I whispered him if he would sell me the mount for 2.000g, and he agreed.

Deleted
    I got the TLPD during WOTLK, took me 15 days of some heavy camping to get it. Funny thing is, another day I was on my way to Ulduar to farm Mimiron's Head, when in the mid of a gryphon flight, I start thinking on how stressful it would be if I had found the TLPD back in WOTLK while flying on the gryphon without being able to instantly dismount. At that moment I look behind me and I find the TLPD flying close to that big Titan mechanism next to the blue proto drakes and I am like "WTF?".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtarc1987 View Post
    I got the TLPD during WOTLK, took me 15 days of some heavy camping to get it. Funny thing is, another day I was on my way to Ulduar to farm Mimiron's Head, when in the mid of a gryphon flight, I start thinking on how stressful it would be if I had found the TLPD back in WOTLK while flying on the gryphon without being able to instantly dismount. At that moment I look behind me and I find the TLPD flying close to that big Titan mechanism next to the blue proto drakes and I am like "WTF?".
    I got my TLPD after 4 days of camping non-stop with little sleep back in Wrath. I also seen a TLPD recently while on a FP in Storm Peaks. I see a lot of rares while on FP, and then when I go to look for them they are not there. Something to do with cross realm crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Laraven View Post
    I got my TLPD after 4 days of camping non-stop with little sleep back in Wrath. I also seen a TLPD recently while on a FP in Storm Peaks. I see a lot of rares while on FP, and then when I go to look for them they are not there. Something to do with cross realm crap.
    Flight paths are out of CRZ. Same with noodle carts actually (but they kinda work different way).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tapczan100 View Post
    Flight paths are out of CRZ. Same with noodle carts actually (but they kinda work different way).
    Yeah I of heard people using a Noodle cart to get TLPD and Aeonaxx awhile back. I think it's fixed now though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mainly I see complainers complaining because they have to put in a little effort to try and beat the RNG boss for rare mounts. It's rare for a reason, that simple. Put forth effort, and ye shall be rewarded, otherwise stop the whining.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnomorepuns View Post
    Mainly I see complainers complaining because they have to put in a little effort to try and beat the RNG boss for rare mounts. It's rare for a reason, that simple. Put forth effort, and ye shall be rewarded, otherwise stop the whining.
    Most people just think that standing around waiting for hours for a mob to spawn is not very engaging or good design.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    So? Other OC servers are still able to jump on your realms. Let alone that you're US/BR people are able to come on OC servers, just like any combination of EN/DE/FR/RU servers in Europe.
    Actually US people can't come on our servers at all. They can come in an instance, but can't join us in the world.
    It made world boss runs in MoP hell because there were all these groups or US people joining ours and neither of us could phase to the other's.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Septik View Post
    a re-colour of the firelands ground mount does not seem very 'ultra rare' to me. you would think they could at least make it an original mount for this.

oh wait, if they did, then it would be on the store for $30. oh wait, the next store mount is a re-coloured cat mount.. shit.
    The color or look of the mount doesn't determine how rare it is. How tough it is to get determines rarity.

That alone will make this worth to get. Some people might say the Green fire-hawk is just a recolor, but nobody can deny its rarity.

Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    these kind of mounts are horrible. I really despice this shit. Would gladly gold-cap those on bmah if they ever appeared there.

This design is just so wrong.

-Promotes unhealthy habits of camping 12hr+ non stop, forgetting how to use a toilet
    -Holds your character hostage, you can't do anything during this wait
    -The npcs have big variance on spawn timer so you may waste 12+ hr of your life and still be far off the spawn time
    -You might not even manage to tag the bastard even if he does spawn

Well, fuck that shit, I'm out of this. Got poundifst mount only because it happened to spawn when i was leveling an alt in gorgrond. What saddens me more is that WoD has SEVEN of those fucking retarded rare spawn mounts. Like literally, the worst designed rare items in the game. They're not expensive, they're not challenging to get, they're not tied to difficult achievement. All you have to do is to have no life and no respect for your free time (if you can afford to stare on static scenery for 12+ hours straight)
    You sure have a nice predefined opinion on a matter of which no details have been revealed yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

half of the tlpd and aoenaxx owners are probably people that exploited it when crz came out

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Septik View Post
    a re-colour of the firelands ground mount does not seem very 'ultra rare' to me. you would think they could at least make it an original mount for this.
    Zulian Tiger says hello. It is rare despite being nothing more than a recolour.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    half of the tlpd and aoenaxx owners are probably people that exploited it when crz came out
    It wasn't patched until 6.0, my high pop shrine was flooded with Aeonaxx mounts by the end of MoP lol.

Back to the void talon mount, still hoping someone figures it out and posts the info before 6.1 so I get it asap before it gets harder. They might be keeping the info secret for obvious reasons

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Why would anyone want this mount? Its been in the game files since 4.2 or even earlier.
    Because it matches my transmog.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Yeah, it's a recolor of like 12 other mounts, yet people blow their load over it. Literally. One poster said something that I thought was neat. A drop from possibly a rare or a rare drop from a garrison boss that starts a scenario that awards the mount upon completion. They've already datamined the scenario attached to it. I hope the scenario is hard.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kotan View Post
    Pretty much bullshit to compare it to mythic raiding, as mythic raiding is guaranteed. If not now so later on when you overgear it.

With things like TLPD you can camp it for years and still never get it due to other people in the area. Fuck CRZ crap.
    Yeah, crz killed camping for mounts. The thing to do was transfer to a low pop server and camp out. No way I'd attempt TLPD or aeonaxx these days.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orochiro View Post
    Most people just think that standing around waiting for hours for a mob to spawn is not very engaging or good design.
    I think they're designed for the random person who comes along and kills the mob, gets cool mount. It could make someone's day. Camping is a decision people make and isn't mandatory.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    It's color scheme is unique and Hordies can't get tigers as mounts. That's why people like it.