Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

Could 6.2 not have a raid tier?

Does any one think its possible 6.2 wont have a raid, but maybe a lead in quest to 6.3 which would have a raid. Or do guy think 6.1 will have to last 4+ months until they churn out another raid tier. 6.1 being absolute trash would be less annoying if as proper patch with non raid content was only 2 months out.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    not sure that 6.2 will be the final raid tier.. but im certain 6.2 will have a raid at the very least. raiders will have churned thru BRF enough that they will be clammering for something new.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Based on the fact that WoD literally subtracted content from the game, I don't think its possible for 6.2 to contain anything.
    I'm sure you guys would agree.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

It's possible, I could see them adding more items like the selfie cam in favor of it.

The only way I see 6.2 containing a raid is if its not the final raid of the expansion.

Considering patch 6.1 contains almost 0 gameplay content, if they did release 6.2 without a raid tier there would be riots

I'm pretty sure that if 6.2 doesn't have a raid tier there will be no one left to play 6.3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Based on the fact that WoD literally subtracted content from the game.
    yeah adding a whole new continent and garrisons and.. this makes literally no sense. wtf
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    What if 6.2 has Tanaan, a new bg, and ashran update, and 6.3 has Tanaan raid and 2 dungeons? Could spacing out the content like that be better?

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    yeah adding a whole new continent and garrisons and.. this makes literally no sense. wtf
    It took away the atmosphere. It will never feel the same.

On-topic, unless 6.3 is hot on its heels, then I can't see 6.2 without one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    What if 6.2 has Tanaan, a new bg, and ashran update, and 6.3 has Tanaan raid and 2 dungeons? Could spacing out the content like that be better?
    not really. honestly ~6 months per raid tier is sufficient. anything longer and it really starts to stagnate quick. considering how long it takes them to produce a full content patch, i dont think they could get us a 6.3 patch inside of 6 month from now. and we would start seeing "waaah, another SoO raid tier.. blah blah blah" QQ threads all over the place.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

I know, I was poking fun at all the people who do nothing but complain here!
    Glad it was convincing
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

highly unlikely

/1ochar

Nice try with your avatar, and if it is. Too bad you lack logic. Your the definition of whats wrong with videogames and wow. The dumb blond videogamer, only... yea we all can tell. It is the most obvious of obvious even out of Blizzards mouth there is less content. Yet some of you still believe its the same. Sad, sad, sad state of a human being.

Infracted [ML]
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2015-02-18 at 07:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Based on the fact that WoD literally subtracted content from the game,
    Had to log in just to LOL at that idiotic comment.

For the one of the biggest expansions in WoW, I'm amazed at how many people insist there is no new content.

But for someone to come along and say it removed content.... oh dear.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Had to log in just to LOL at that idiotic comment.

For the one of the biggest expansions in WoW, I'm amazed at how many people insist there is no new content.

But for someone to come along and say it removed content.... oh dear.
    I pity the fool.

Deleted
    I really doubt it will have the final raid, but I think it will have one raid at least that is part of the second tier.

10+ Year Old Account
    It depends on when 6.2 PTR goes up I think.

6.1 is thin enough in terms of content that 6.2 may not be that far out. We don't really know. If you figure three months for a raid tier, then it might, it might not, or it might but the raid will be delayed for a few weeks. Or it may be a pre-tier raid like HM was.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Does any one think its possible 6.2 wont have a raid, but maybe a lead in quest to 6.3 which would have a raid. Or do guy think 6.1 will have to last 4+ months until they churn out another raid tier. 6.1 being absolute trash would be less annoying if as proper patch with non raid content was only 2 months out.
    Nothing is impossible with Blizzard, they are cutting more and more corners every patch, but I think 6.2 will have - *cough*, well, start - a raid tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    Nice try with your avatar, and if it is. Too bad you lack logic. Your the definition of whats wrong with videogames and wow. The dumb blond videogamer, only... yea we all can tell. It is the most obvious of obvious even out of Blizzards mouth there is less content. Yet some of you still believe its the same. Sad, sad, sad state of a human being.
    I think we just found the stupidest and most sexist retard on the MMO Champion forums.

Infracted [ML]
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2015-02-18 at 07:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU