Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Does any one think its possible 6.2 wont have a raid, but maybe a lead in quest to 6.3 which would have a raid. Or do guy think 6.1 will have to last 4+ months until they churn out another raid tier. 6.1 being absolute trash would be less annoying if as proper patch with non raid content was only 2 months out.
    After the selfie implementation we lost a raid tier.

Blizzard has said they don't plan BRF to go past 6-7 months. Which is where they want all raids to kind sit in. I have a feeling though by how things are going, that 6.2 is the final patch of this expansion. Blizzard will be unveiling the next expansion here by summer for a early next year release. Just thinking WoD, was sort of just an in between expansion to show some neat content they wanted too, and then just go on their way. Wouldn't be shocked if WoD turned out to be a 1-1.5 year expansion only with 3 raids.

Quote Originally Posted by AzazeltheRuthless View Post
    Blizzard has said they don't plan BRF to go past 6-7 months. Which is where they want all raids to kind sit in. I have a feeling though by how things are going, that 6.2 is the final patch of this expansion. Blizzard will be unveiling the next expansion here by summer for a early next year release. Just thinking WoD, was sort of just an in between expansion to show some neat content they wanted too, and then just go on their way. Wouldn't be shocked if WoD turned out to be a 1-1.5 year expansion only with 3 raids.
    Well, if you want to get technical, 7.0 will be the last patch before the next expansion.

But it's fairly probable that we'll see a new raid for 6.2 (which is likely still 4-5 months away).

Quote Originally Posted by Zolascius View Post
    Editing signature as we speak, i'll see you defenders who view Blizzard's obvious disgrace as 'unfounded' in a matter of months. v v v
    So... About that...

Quote Originally Posted by Kolvarg View Post
    So... About that...
    You sound like you want to prove him wrong.
    Of course patch 6.2 is not going to contain a raid. It's datamined but won't actually be open until 6.3

Quote Originally Posted by paluman View Post
    Of course patch 6.2 is not going to contain a raid. It's datamined but won't actually be open until 6.3
    What? It's in patch notes dude.

Just teasing :P

Although I would burn like dry wood in the desert if that happened

But it is funny that the signature still links to that post.

Actually a friend of mine, have a friend that knows a person that got a friend that once was in Blizzard HQ, and he told me that the next tier will be an DLC, and we have to pay $15 to enter it, and the montly fee will rise by $2/month so Blizzard can invest more in In Game Store workers. This is hard core facts as you see, my source is very reliable.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore