[resto] looking for critique (logs included)

So in the third week of BRF i was wondering if anyone would like to go over my logs. My hps is low and my over healing is high, I don't know if its a product of my groups having too many healers or me being bad. I know off the bat my lifebloom up time should be significantly higher than it is but aside from that i am looking for some thoughts or advice.

Logs: warcraftlogs. com/reports/kxFTjgRNVdQWXPLb#fight=17

Armory: us.battle. net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Zarentina/simple

unable to properly link, i never post here.

Deleted
    Work on your harmony and lifebloom uptime, on fights with lot of aoe healing those are lagging behind.

On Kromog you have 20% lifebloom uptime, thats really low even considering you were dead third of the fight.

Generally, I think that with your item level, 5 healers for a group of 19 is too much for some fights. Additionally, you are running two regen trinkets, otherwise you could concentrate on high-throughput phases and let other healers handle the rest.

Gruul Kill (50% overheal on 4 of the healers means: too many healers)
    * You only used 4 mushrooms in a 5 minutes fight. Gruul has enough raid damage to warrant 100% uptime.
    * 50% Lifebloom uptime is really bad on a fight with so much tank damage.
    * Some rather large gaps in Harmony uptime (81%)
    * Only 1 use of NV over 5 minutes - maybe use HotW if you have trouble finding more uses for NV?
    * Only 1 NS used - not that much of a problem, but wasted free healing
    * No Barkskin use and only 1 Ironbark (won't show up on meters though)

Something else I noticed is that you cast a lot of Wild Growths, you might try out if the SotF play style fits you.

I agree with Thalur. You should go SotF and Rampant Growth. Even Dream of Cenarius since your NV is rarely used. With 5 healers your germination doesn't have time to do their work resulting in a lot of overhealing (almost 50% on Gruul). So the faster/instant heals will help your numbers go up. DoC for mana conservation and a little dps on boss/adds while you wait for that dmg to throw out your wild growth and regrowths. Keep Lifebloom on tank and it's actually a bit easier 'rotation' than germination, especially with your comp.