Poll: Your favorite tank to deal with in BRF?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

10+ Year Old Account

As a healer (or to a lesser extent, DPS), who is your favorite tank for BRF and why?

This question is mainly to healers as they get to see the health bars of the tanks more often, but other people can chime in as well as tanks are more than just a damage soaking sponge, they also have unique utility that can increase the quality of life of many encounters (Warriors/Monks have movement, Pallies have the "Hand of" buffs, DKs have more varying defensive CDs, Druids have... uh... sssstuff, etc)
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

7+ Year Old Account
    The warriors in my opinion. Not sure why but they do seem to go down faster compared to all the other classes. Pallies on the other hand I find the hardest.

I've only healed Warrior and Druid in BRF, and our Druid is much tankier than our Warrior. Could be gear I'm not sure, but our Warrior tends to get hammered by everything. So I'll have to say Druid is my favourite damage wise, I don't really know utilities of tanks so I can't really comment on them, but the Warrior is great at picking up adds.

A lot of this is going to be down to the personal ability of the tank.

Except monks they're borderline broken.

Deleted
    I don't give a shit as long as he can play.

Mental shamans. FtW.

Jk, i love dks cuz they grip adds and i dont need to move to much as a melee...

Madness will consume you!!!