[Balance] Quick rotation question

I've done a lot of reading and searching but haven't quite found a solid answer.
    Also, I am fairly new to balance but I have all of the basic rotational and opener stuff down.

Question:
    Should I prioritize spending SS charges on Lunar Empowerment? Aside from the obvious avoidance of sitting at 3 charges in solar just to get back to lunar.
    I've read that Starfire generally has more throughput so I find myself pooling no more than 2 charges and spending them on Lunar Empowerment over Solar Empowerment. I think this may have helped my dps some and I know that I could just test this out but I would love to hear if any of you do this or think its dumb.
    I really hope this isn't a dumb question either.

I am spec'd with Incarnation and Euphoria btw.
    Any feedback is appreciated thanks!
    Last edited by Ashdro; 2015-02-19 at 12:30 AM. Reason: Fixed some ambiguity

Yeah its better to use SS charges on Lunar empowerment since as you said starfire does have more throughput than wrath does. However, if you are beginning to cap charges at 3 or about to get 3 charges of SS use them for a solar empowerment as 3 good wraths with empowerments is still very powerful and you should never waste SS charges.

Deleted
    With 4piece set bonus and euphoria, empowered wraths are good because they makes your CD on CA shorter by 3seconds. Same as longer casts of starfire. Starfire is still better to be empowered, but with 4p set bonus the difference is not that big.