Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Me,my dad, and his buddies loved camping during the spring summer months in Iowa, though it was mostly just for the fishing.
    I haven't gone fishing since I left Alaska for college :/ I miss salmon and halibut fishing. Also, real mountains. Oregon is pretty but it's definitely a different feel out here than back home.

http://www.outdoorfoundation.org/pdf...mping.2013.pdf

Demographics on camping on page 7 of the report.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeno View Post
    I suppose I did. I apologize for that.

But that still begs the question for what she means by "people" in the first place. Because, by her previous posts, she means "people" in the sense of defining a person, and that could be anybody from all existing "persons". I doubt some obtuse answer sufficiently captures which persons/people think of AfAms as "inferior".
    If you want a more specific answer then I simply can't give it. It's also difficult to study racism because overt statements regarding race aren't acceptable in modern society. That doesn't mean racism doesn't exist, it's just different now. Less overt.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/12/12/racism.poll/index.html?eref=yahoo

I did find a couple of websites where people directly talked about black people being inferior to white people earlier, but I didn't link them. I think they were White supremacist websites. I also felt dirty looking shit like that up.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I haven't gone fishing since I left Alaska for college :/ I miss salmon and halibut fishing. Also, real mountains. Oregon is pretty but it's definitely a different feel out here than back home.

http://www.outdoorfoundation.org/pdf...mping.2013.pdf

Demographics on camping on page 7 of the report.

- - - Updated - - -

If you want a more specific answer then I simply can't give it. It's also difficult to study racism because overt statements regarding race aren't acceptable in modern society. That doesn't mean racism doesn't exist, it's just different now. Less overt.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/12/12/rac...tml?eref=yahoo

I did find a couple of websites where people directly talked about black people being inferior to white people earlier, but I didn't link them. I think they were White supremacist websites. I also felt dirty looking shit like that up.
    Wow. No wonder Batman asked whether or not I'm black.

The "I'm a majestic motherfucking zebra" clarification aside,those numbes go against my personal anecdote, which saw camping as universal.

Oh....I get it now.

it's because when theres a psycho killer on the campgrounds the minority dies first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    The best part of fishing is taking a nap on the boat.

usually I just have the armchair with a beerholder. I can't count how many times I've dozed off only to wake up to see my bait off the hook.

The best part of fishing is taking a nap on the boat.
    I always felt bad about killing the fish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sheephead have a certain moan that they do that used to get to me, but I absolutely don't feel bad about killing invasive species like carp in the Midwest.

15+ Year Old Account
    You smack em against something hard before taking their head off so they're stunned and don't feel the guillotine knife.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    You smack em against something hard before taking their head off so they're stunned and don't feel the guillotine knife.
    I usually just drive my knife into their spinal cord. That's said to kill them instantly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Its an insult used by SJWs, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Oh, are you one of those morons that subscribes to that "pull yourself by your bootstraps" mentality? Are you not aware of how thoroughly debunked that mentality is? I suppose not... those people are really good at ignoring anything that doesn't support their own shitty point of view.

Let me guess: you're white, male, and from a family that's mostly always been somewhere in the middle class. In other words, you don't know shit.
    Except my parents did pull themselves up by their bootstraps and became middle class. My father worked three jobs at one point and both of them worked full-time while paying for their own college and raising two children.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    I usually just drive my knife into their spinal cord. That's said to kill them instantly.
    you will ruin the fillet

Deleted
    I think you could argue there's a difference when your ancestors were forcibly acculturated to oppress them and when some idiot teenager runs around promoting stereotypes about the ethnicity they claim to be celebrating and thinking that makes them every bit as whatever as people born and raised in wherever.

Also, you're not doing a good job of showing how my view is hypocritical, other than rushing to assume I'm being a hypocrite.
    becasue you are.
    this is not about scale, it is about standards.
    You feel free to diminish the importance of it if you like, but it is undeniably not accorded the same standards, which is the definition of hypocrisy.