Best Healer for my 15 man group

Currently my group is progressing through normal mode BRF, with heroic progress starting soon. Currently we run with three healers a disc priest, resto shaman and myself playing a mistweaver monk.

I also have a pally and druid capped, so my question to the mmo-champion community is which of the three class I play which would be best for our raid group?

10+ Year Old Account
    The class you're best at.

Deleted
    You wouldn't normally roll with 2 absorb healers (unless you have 6 healers, for a larger group), so I would probably rule out the Pally. I would go for the Druid personally, the throughput is great and they have plenty of useful assets. Similarly with the absorbs point, shamans and monks are kinda situational healers. They're great in certain fights, but really bad in others. For a steady team, I would go for the more versatile and consistent choice, of the druid.

Although, healers are reasonably well balanced at the moment, they are all capable and none are too OP, so really, you can get away with whichever one you would prefer to play - or whichever has the least loot competition, to help out the loot distribution.

EDIT: and indeed, this is assuming you can play all of the classes at an equal level. Maybe run some LFRs to see which suits your personal playstyle?

Thank you for the feedback, I can play all three to a competent level, not the best in the world but not the worst either. I feel that then the druid would my best choice since currently there are no other leather wearers apart from the monk.

Thank you again for the help

Deleted
    Priest + Shaman + Pala > Monk > Druid

Would always stick with Pala and Priest for best tank survivability. Shaman has a lot of utility for group heal and fast power heals for fails and is a healer with two strong group cds (HTT and Ascendance). You definitly have to decide between shaman and druid in a raid, both is wasted for most boss mechanics. Mistweaver is more viable than druid in this setup. Better tank cds and a very serious group cd.

Thank you Vakki, may need to give the pally a go then in the raid setup to see just how much of a downside it is to not have the monks revival then.

Monk also has the advantage of being treated as a melee by the game (afaik) and thus avoiding quite a few of the ranged-specific mechanics.