Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    So you're worried about the last $50 that will be spent on people that have already cost hundreds of millions ?

I mean, a small example, in California, the average cost of each of the 13 executions since 1978 was $308 000 000 (source), and you worry about the cost of one dinner ? That like... 0,00002% of the whole thing, don't you think you're not looking at the right part of the issue here ? If you want to save money somewhere, better look at that huge part that's over 99.9999% of the whole cost, not at a minor detail like that.

And I'm being generous by saying $50, Florida has a $40 limit, and Oklahoma $15.
    I think you could help the familys of the victims better with that ammount of money wtf

And this little children is why revenge is stupid it costs 300 million dollar.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheerbleeder View Post

The graph below from the Department of Justice also highlights the fact that over the last 40 years, the amount of guns in America per 1000 people has increased, whereas serious violent crimes have decreased.
    *Disclaimer: The graph nor study have accounted for lurking variables including but not limited to: Location of crimes, population of locations of crimes, and income of locations pertaining to crimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    I'm done here, why did I actually bother to give a serious reply on page 1 I guess this is a perfect example of why discussions on the internet are so fucking pointless
    Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    Overthrowing governments is far different than trying to influence a population

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    I think you could help the familys of the victims better with that ammount of money wtf

And this little children is why revenge is stupid it costs 300 million dollar.
    Pro-capital punishment people never cared much for the victims but more for revenge by society.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    I don't understand how people can even think about how this is a good, taxdollars saving idea.

It costs more to execute a criminal than to imprison him/her for life, scrapping the last meal isn't even going to show a small dent in the budget.

Then again, idiots think the judgmental system exists to forfill their revenge fantasies... bunch of fools if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    I don't understand how people can even think about how this is a good, taxdollars saving idea.

It costs more to execute a criminal than to imprison him/her for life, scrapping the last meal isn't even going to show a small dent in the budget.

Then again, idiots think the judgmental system exists to forfill their revenge fantasies... bunch of fools if you ask me.
    It would be alot cheaper if we brought back firing squads like Utah is trying to do. Bullets are like $10 a pound.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    It would be alot cheaper if we brought back firing squads like Utah is trying to do. Bullets are like $10 a pound.
    Are you dumb for real? Its not the execution itself that cost no matter the method its the appeals.
    It is about the 15th time that fact is pointed out in this thread.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    You're from the South, aren't you? Is your name Skeeter? Maybe Bubba?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emjay18 View Post
    Sounds like those ISIS folks are right up your alley
    That's not ISIS, that's Kreiger. And I'm pretty sure that whatever he's doing, it isn't official. Or legal. Or whatever.
    For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God.
    Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails.
    Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.
    Amen

Quote Originally Posted by Cheerbleeder View Post

The graph below from the Department of Justice also highlights the fact that over the last 40 years, the amount of guns in America per 1000 people has increased, whereas serious violent crimes have decreased.
    With that graph we can easily conclude that the increase in gun sales has NOTHING to do with drop in crime rate though. Just look at it. For most of the time the crime rate fluctuates like a yoyo during the biggest increase in gun sales. Then during the last few years it plummets while gun ownership rises at its lowest level. There is no causation or real correlation here.

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    I don't give a fuck about a last meal. Execute these people quicker and in larger quantities.
    I agree with you honestly, I feel like the few that are innocent are an acceptable cost. I wish they would streamline it and cut down on the mistakes, that's my only beef with the current system. Takes too long and they STILL fuck it up.