Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Slightly different to the Falklands and Gibraltar, as the Russians don't have any claim to Cornwall. The hippy surfers, old grannies and six-fingered farmers down there aren't people you'd want to claim as your own.
    We do it all round the world. I swear we are doing stuff in the Baltic sea at the moment to show our big dick to Russia and pressure them in Ukraine. The US love doing it too. It standard procedures.

Everyone does this to test other nations response times.

I wonder if the Russian bombers brought enough Dakka.

Deleted
    It just some muscle flexing.
    Big ol' rusted muscles, that is.

Those planes should be in a museum by now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    I wonder if the Russian bombers brought enough Dakka.
    Looking at them, add a few Spiky Bits and paint them red, and they'd look Orky as shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    In a civilized world, you simply do not do this to other countries.
    I do hope you realize that other countries do this to russia/other countries alllll the time, right? Its not exactly news.
    You're a towel.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I do hope you realize that other countries do this to russia/other countries alllll the time, right? Its not exactly news.
    Big Red Russia out to get us. Hide under the sheets with us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    I'm done here, why did I actually bother to give a serious reply on page 1 I guess this is a perfect example of why discussions on the internet are so fucking pointless
    Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    Overthrowing governments is far different than trying to influence a population

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Of course it's not only because of Cameron. Britain has always been anti-Russian. So much so that there is a saying "The only thing worse than a feud with the Anglo-Saxon is friendship with them" while Britain has the anti-Russian Song "By Jingo" which coined the term Jingoism.

Getting rid of Cameron would be a step in the right direction though.
    You mean one very old song from a different era, makes Britain Anti Russian....... I have seen it all. The Russian Military has been this sort of stuff for years. Its increased more lately due to the events around the Ukraine.

If we hated the Russians so much we would not be welcoming them to our country when many of them come here to escape Putins money grabbing back home. I could certainly imagine a lot of Chelsea fans who love a certain Russian.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Looking at them, add a few Spiky Bits and paint them red, and they'd look Orky as shit.
    The image made me lol.

Big burly Russians with bad British accents and pirate hats lol.

Deleted
    The Russians have already landed!

This kinda of stuff happens all the time between not-so-friendly countries.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Of course it's not only because of Cameron. Britain has always been anti-Russian. So much so that there is a saying "The only thing worse than a feud with the Anglo-Saxon is friendship with them" while Britain has the anti-Russian Song "By Jingo" which coined the term Jingoism.

Getting rid of Cameron would be a step in the right direction though.
    You make it sound like Britain is interested in having positive relationships with Russia. Apparently history shows that Britain doesn't need, nor cares about Russia. Must hurt your feelings a bit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    The image made me lol.

Big burly Russians with bad British accents and pirate hats lol.
    "Oi Comrade, I hear dem Ukranian gits be talkin' smack about the Motherland"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    You mean one very old song from a different era, makes Britain Anti Russian....... I have seen it all.
    Up next from Cryban, the phrase 'Double Dutch' clearly shows that we are also anti-Dutch.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    "Oi Comrade, I hear dem Ukranian gits be talkin' smack about the Motherland"
    Russian jets only wirk because they think they work, that's their secret

10+ Year Old Account
    If Russia blows us up, will you promise us that you will destroy every inch of russia? <3

Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    If we hated the Russians so much we would not be welcoming them to our country when many of them come here to escape Putins money grabbing back home.
    You mean oligarchs and criminals who try to escape the law and launder their ill gotten money in London.

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean oligarchs and criminals who try to escape the law and launder their ill gotten money in London.
    Are you claiming that every Russian in London is either an oligarch or criminal?

Is that what the propaganda has been telling you? No doubt some may be criminal, others not. Thats not for me to decide but for the law makers. If there were any that needed to be brought to justice I am sure Mr Putins government would be sending us requests to hand over such people. As it stands many russian people have come over here, most of them are rich but thats no different to many people from oil rich gulf states coming here. We welcome them all if they wish to spend their money here they are more than welcome.

We have no issue with the Russian people, merely the fool whos ruining their country.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Or qualified repairs and maintenance, they look a bit old to be honest
    I'm sure there are some historical restoration enthusiasts located in England.
    Uh, Tupolev Tu-95 bombers are the same age as the American B-52 Stratofortress, which are also still in use.
    2 comparable aircraft with similar roles, just because they're old doesn't mean they're useless.