Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

BRF mission spawns

hello

not sure where to post my question and I do not have my authenticator on me for the actual WoW forums. I figure this is the next best thing-

As far as the Black Rock Foundry missions form your garrison- do they spawn over the High maul one every 2 weeks or so OR is it a separate mission all together? In other words, my HM mission is coming off CD in a day abouts and am wondering if I should send out the next one that pops up or wait till Tuesday and do the BRF IF it replaces it.

Thanks in advacne

Pizz

15+ Year Old Account
    it will be a separate mission timer, so 2missions for "free" mythic loot every 2weeks

offtopic: how many HC kills will be needed for mythic cache, 15 as HM, or 2clears+1, as in 21kills?
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

That's great that it's a separate mission! Looking forward to getting my first BRF cache.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    it will be a separate mission timer, so 2missions for "free" mythic loot every 2weeks

offtopic: how many HC kills will be needed for mythic cache, 15 as HM, or 2clears+1, as in 21kills?
    Asmond gold said 10 H kills but a guildie says 21 so I am not sure

- - - Updated - - -

Update. Mission spawned this morning

I am 5 weeks late to the WoD party so this is my 3rd HM mission. I JUST got 690 ring on Tuesday..
    Is it possible to get weapons out of the cache? I seen M trinkets, shoulders, rings, bracers, boots, etc but can I possibly snag a M 1H or 2H?
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Deleted
    I dont think it's possible to get weapons from missions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropi View Post
    Yes you can, got my mage's staff from a Highmaul mission...

Quote Originally Posted by velde046 View Post
    No, you can't. Item level 645 missions are not Highmaul missions.

Quote Originally Posted by Entropi View Post
    Correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by velde046 View Post
    The missions for 645 gear are indeed garrison missions but they are NOT Highmaul missions. Highmaul missions do not reward weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    Asmond gold said 10 H kills but a guildie says 21 so I am not sure

- - - Updated - - -

Update. Mission spawned this morning

I am 5 weeks late to the WoD party so this is my 3rd HM mission. I JUST got 690 ring on Tuesday..
    Is it possible to get weapons out of the cache? I seen M trinkets, shoulders, rings, bracers, boots, etc but can I possibly snag a M 1H or 2H?
    You can get anything but weapons that can drop off bosses in said raid ( HM or BRF ) from the raid missions. Don't confuse these with the 645 item missions though, they give generic items
    Last edited by mitbrandir; 2015-02-20 at 02:29 PM. Reason: mistake

Deleted
    Will tier pieces drop?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by leewillzy View Post
    Will tier pieces drop?
    I highly doubt it, but I don't think there's any conclusive evidence for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post

The number of kills needed for mythic cache is 15.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    The number of kills needed for mythic cache is 15.
    It was for HM, I assume it will be more for brf

Yeah, very curious on how many kills you will have to need for the cache to go to the next "level"

i would assume 21 kills. But heres something interesting: a guildie mentioned that his alt just got 15 heroic kills and a "cache" missioned spawned for highmaul. Yet, it was only a normal cache. So i went in on an alt and cleared 15 kills in highmaul on heroic and the same thing happened to myself. On my main, we did 15+ heroic AND normal and only then did a mythic cache spawn

So question is, is it safe to assume you need 21 normal kills as well as 21 heroic for a mythic mission to spawn first? Well...im making sure I do 21 normal kills before this tuesday just to make sure

can we get set tokens via follower mission cache ?

as far as I know you cant get Tier Tokens or Weapons out of the "Caches". But I think everything else is free game. Possibly trinkets, but I havnt been able to confirm that anywhere from any source

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shear View Post
    i would assume 21 kills. But heres something interesting: a guildie mentioned that his alt just got 15 heroic kills and a "cache" missioned spawned for highmaul. Yet, it was only a normal cache. So i went in on an alt and cleared 15 kills in highmaul on heroic and the same thing happened to myself. On my main, we did 15+ heroic AND normal and only then did a mythic cache spawn

So question is, is it safe to assume you need 21 normal kills as well as 21 heroic for a mythic mission to spawn first? Well...im making sure I do 21 normal kills before this tuesday just to make sure
    Thats going to suck! I have only got 4/10 Norm because we just do Heroic which we have 23 kills in.

So I have to go pug norm's to get my cache to progress. Ugh

Deleted

The reason for this is that blizzard recently fixed multiple kills of the same boss during one lockout contributing towards your "chache counter". Killing Kargath 15 times worked last year, however it doesn't work now.
    The required amount of kills for BRF is unknown, the common reasoning "it was 15 kills, so it's 2*n + 1" is just a blind guess too. 15 could have been the result of anything basically. It could for example be 5*(n-4), or 3*n - 6.. or just a plain arbitrary number. We will know more tomorrow after people upgraded their followers and see which type of cache they get.

Deleted

I am pretty sure it was 15 kills at a level to get the next level up mission for HM.

I'm curious to where the 21 kills figure is coming from for BRF. I got myself up to 17 HC to make sure I was at the 15+ so need to check if I need to kill another 4!?

Where did the 21 figure come from?

Thanks