Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Quilzar View Post
    While I don't agree with this, I 100% prefer to do in a 5 man group, I really strongly dislike the raid group zerg mentality, and being on the same server as a raid group means you can't do it in a 5 man group as the raid is zerging the entire zone.

I do think that Apexis gear is the biggest fail in WoW history.

I would love to know how many toons actually have any 655 gear, and how many will be going for 670 gear.

I was doing some math, if I dinged an Alt tomorrow and wanted to get ONE bit of 670 apexis gear it would take approx 70 800 apexis missions, this would cost 14,000 Garrison Resource to get the tokens or if you did say 1 bonus a day it would take 35 days to get ONE big of gear, its insane, just don't get it at all, I don't get who this gear is aimed at.
    I remember when we were told that they were taking away justice/valor point gear, because reasons. Now we have Apexis crystals, which are totally nothing like justice and valor points. They have a whole other icon and everything, and you need more of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Epsi View Post
    You should look up on the definition of content before making such claims. All of the three things mentioned arent content.
    Okay, if you want to be pedantic:

content:
    1. Usually, contents.
    a. something that is contained: "the contents of a box."
    c. the subjects or topics covered in a book or document.
    d. the chapters or other formal divisions of a book or document: "a table of contents."
    Since Blood Elves, Twitter integration and selfies are contained in 6.1 they are, by definition, content.

You don't have to like that content - I sure as hell don't, more than half of a so-called "major" patch is useless to me - but it's still content, by the very definition of content that you have asked people look up.

Content is not defined by being gameplay-related in the same way quests and raids are, it is simply something contained in something like a box (or a patch, in this case). Someone will use those models, that Twitter integration and the selfie feature and to all those who do it is "content". You do not get to choose the definition of the word just because you don't agree with it.

No download showing for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Quilzar View Post
    In your opinion.

In my opinion anything that takes development time and art team time is content.

Again is it the content I want, 100% it is not.

But it is content.
    Yes, anything added to the game that wasn't available before is new content.

- - - Updated - - -

I couldn't care less about the apexis changes. I gave up the idea of buying any of the gear when I calculated the prices. So, to me, their only use is for the legendary quest and after that, to buy seals. They have no other value.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    2.4gb is a lot for 0 content.
    It's actually not.

I have not any downlod yet, is something broken?

Prepatch downloader is still broken for me.

is the game time for gold coming out in 6.1?

Deleted
    I really like how they give a sh*t about their customers in this topic: "Gearing Up for Apexis Changes in Patch 6.1".

They totally ignore the fact, people will not buy any gear from those vendors while they have to spend 2 months constant everyday chores to get one fuuu..ing item.

1 week /1 item would be the optional: so 7k-8k apexis with full upgrade for one item.
    + the type of these items had got a really bad game design: the vendors should sell trinkets, ring, cloak, because these are the items where classes conflict on gear.
    Last edited by mmocfd328e0b6e; 2015-02-22 at 09:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanwryn View Post
    Okay, if you want to be pedantic:

Since Blood Elves, Twitter integration and selfies are contained in 6.1 they are, by definition, content.

You don't have to like that content - I sure as hell don't, more than half of a so-called "major" patch is useless to me - but it's still content, by the very definition of content that you have asked people look up.

Content is not defined by being gameplay-related in the same way quests and raids are, it is simply something contained in something like a box (or a patch, in this case). Someone will use those models, that Twitter integration and the selfie feature and to all those who do it is "content". You do not get to choose the definition of the word just because you don't agree with it.
    The selfie cam can be classified as "content", but updated models and twitter integration are far from content, since content for a game (and a online game!) means gameplay stuff, game related things you can do/play. You can't do anything with new models, they're just upgrades that doesn't do anything for the gameplay. Same for twitter since it's something external from the game. Saying that the content from twitter (wich is the one generating "content" in this case) is WoW's content... just no.

- - - Updated - - -

"So why doesn't Arcane Torrent give Shadow Priests a Shadow Orb? It works for all the non-cloth.
    No change to announce currently, but we’ll discuss it."

Since when Arcane Torrent gives that kind of resource to "non-cloth" classes? If I'm not mistaken, as a dpser, you only get a small amount of focus, energy, runic power, mana or rage. A ret pally can get 1 holy power (and no mana), not sure if rogues/ferals get 1 combo point, but DKs won't get 1 death rune and probably Warriors will not get an enrage effect... how is it giving that for "non-cloth" and why it would be ok to give 1 shadow orb??????????????
    Last edited by VanishO2; 2015-02-23 at 02:23 PM.

Really excited for the new garrison music! I just wish it was account-wide... or is it? Seems like a big hassle to collect them on every single alt.

Also thank you green Jesus for finally fixing my run animation, seven months later.